Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 dodge neon brakes
Got a quick ? when i back up my brakes make a scraping noise but later on when the car seems to be driving for awhile the scraping stops shouls i take it and ge tthe brakes checkec, any help would be...

Fuel Filter before pump
I just finished a rebuild of my 360cid for my Ramcharger and made several upgrades including a Holley Avenger carb and an Edelbrock 110gph fuel pump. Any reason I can't or shouldn't put the fuel...
2
2

OBD II codes
I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had the car towed back to the house and checked the error codes. It showed a P 0340 error code, which is "no camshaft sensor signal...
3
3

Brake lights on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
It was noticed tonight that the brake lights on our 2000 dodge grand caravan do not work. The taillights, reverse lights, turn signals, and hazards, all work. All three of the break lights, however do...
10
10

Re: PICS- CAUGHT - 2009 Dodge Challenger
> A Michigan resident who goes by "98Formula" caught the following images of the 2009 Dodge Challenger on the highway while driving home from his school in Auburn Hills Michigan on Interstate 75 > >...

PICS- CAUGHT - 2009 Dodge Challenger
A Michigan resident who goes by "98Formula" caught the following images of the 2009 Dodge Challenger on the highway while driving home from his school in Auburn Hills Michigan on Interstate 75 Judging...

how many quarters of motor oil
i have a 2004 stratus se with a 2.4L engine. how many quarters of motor oil should i put in at next oil change? thanks.
6
6

ABS Light came on, 1997 Caravan ES
I have a 1997 Caravan ES and yesterday I noticed the "ABS" light came on. No other symptoms as far as the brake system, but I did notice a somewhat loud whine noise when I started it up in the garage....
4
4

question about my foglights
I have a Chrysler Cirrus how do I turn on the foglights? are they supposed to come on automatically with the low beams or what?
5
5

question about trouble code
I had our 96 Chrysler Cirrus scanned because the check engine light came on, the computer says "multiple cylinder misfire" and "bank one lean" what could this mean? I changed the plugs (they needed...
5
5

What year viper?
Fans, somebody id year of this viper? ride--what year model?
2
2

Keyless Entry System
How do I find out if my car was manufactured with a keyless entry system? Its a 96 Chrysler Cirrus.
3
3

f.s 2001 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
for sale 2001 dodge 1500 quad cab low miles red tow package trailer brakes fuly loaded email for pics

'92 Daytona IROC 2.5 Turbo fuel line removal tool usage
Am trying to replace fuel line and cannot figure out how to orient the metal fuel line removal tool. This tool is 3/8" on one side and 5/16" on the other. There are other packages of 5 at AutoZone,...
15
15

Re: 2004 Kia Optima
You mean the "handsome brute".