Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chrysler - did Cerberus blow it?
Wall Street Journal - May 26, 2007 ..From the standpoint of financial outcomes, there are two kinds of auto makers: momentum companies and hit-driven companies. A momentum auto maker enjoys strong...
1
1

ABS Module
2005 Dodge Caravan Can someone tell me where the ABS module on this vehicle? The ABS/BRAKE/TRAC OFF lights are on in my car again - after the Dodge Dealer said nothing is wrong, but their tech's notes...
3
3

Chrysler - did Cerberus blow it?
Wall Street Journal - May 26, 2007 ..From the standpoint of financial outcomes, there are two kinds of auto makers: momentum companies and hit-driven companies. A momentum auto maker enjoys strong...
48
48

SPX Miller Tools
I'm working at a closed Dodge dealership and need to find a "home" for many many years worth of SPX Miller Tools. Is there anyone who would be interested in the tools or would be able to head me in...

Alarm Won't Disengage!!
06 Dodge Charger RT So I return from a trip out of town, approach my car sitting in the airport parking garge and I see that the key fob unlock button is not working. I'm thinking that the battery in...
5
5

Removal of Sirius Radio Module
2007 Dakota I have a Sirius radio module under my rear-passenger seat that I would like removed. Will my security system (OEM Anti-Theft) or the radio itself allow this unit to be disconnected without...

90 Shadow randomly shutting down.
It seems I have a short going to the left/right turn/wiper switch or the switch is bad possibly. The car seems to start when it wants too. Once i get it going, if I turn on the wipers or turn the...
1
1

New Caliber SRT-4
The more I look at it ...the more I like. Some hate it , some love it.. I think its got a 'mean' look to it. very agressive

92 daytona power steering pully breaking
my kid has a 92 daytona that the pully keeps breaking on power steering pump. this started happening after the engine was replaced. (my in-laws and their friends replaced motor) at first they either...

Install Ignition Switch
The ignition on my 1990 Dodge Dynasty comes out. What can I do to install this switch myself? I think that it is draining my battery.
2
2

RB4 GPS Navigation Radio
Anyone have the CD's it's a 2 CD set. East and West.
1
1

Can someone explain Dodge Service Dept's to me...
I took my car in for 3 issues... 1) P0404 code (EGR Valve stuck) on the odometer when I turn the key on-off-on-off-on, except when I took it into the dealer to have them check it out, they wouldn't...
43
43

97 dodge intrepid/ air conditioning compressor issues
There is a horrible noise coming from the pulley that turns the belt that drives the air compressor, the belt still turns, but the pulley isn't turning like it should, I think it should turn...
4
4

FS: 03 Dakota owners manual
1
1

1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix - decomposing in S. Carolina
eBay: NY Times Monday - October 5, 1959 The Dodge Division of Chrysler Corporation has added a new lower-priced series called Dodge Dart to its 1960 model line-up. The new models are set on the...
1
1