Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

91 dodge spirit hesitates on corners
Hello All, I have a 91 dodge spirit with 2.5L 3Speed transmission with 107kmile. I noticed lately, when i am cornering I feel like the car downshifts or hesitates for a second but before it dies it...
2
2

Muscle Car Web Site
Visit our updated muscle car web site at

how do I change the motor mounts 01 caravan
I have an 01 dodge grand caravan sport AWD, and I need to replace all 4 motor mounts. but don't have a clue how to do it, can someone help out on this?

2007 Dodge_Caravan Cargo Van Grand
2007 Dodge_Caravan Cargo Van Grand Provided by MSRP: $21,240 Invoice: $19,998 Standard Engine:3.3L V6, 12 valve, 180 hp @ 5000 rpm 4 speed automatic transmission 18 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy Green Rating:...

CARAVAN WIPER INFO
I have a 96 grand caravan and am having trouble with the wipers not turning off right away when you select the off position or what will happen is that they will stop in the middle of their cycle...
4
4

rear hub nut
I am working on a 96 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 and need to replace the rear drum brakes. I don't have a socket big enough to remove the hub nut. Does anyone know the correct size, metric or standard. Thanks...
1
1

Whine or whistle from 3.9L
This van I bought has a high pitched whine or whistle when driving around town. It occurs when you step on the gas. The faster the engine turns the more high pitch it becomes. When the foot comes off...
2
2

1991 Dodge Dynasty stalls about ten miles into trip
Car starts and runs great for about 10 miles then just shuts off as you are going down the road. There is no warning of problem of any kind but just stalls. It will usually restart about 10 to 20...
2
2

96 Intrepid Stalls - Ground Strap problem?
The Intrepid will stall during city driving, like stopping at a light. This usually occurs when the engine is warmed up. No 'check engine' light to give me some code. It just stalls, but will start up...
3
3

Red stripe sidewall tires
I just watched part of a show yesterday in which they featured Jay Leno's Olds Toronado, looked to be circa 1966 (it was a tan / light brown colour if that's any clue). =A0=A0=A0=A0Anyway, the tires...
2
2

power window problem
My driver's side window on my 2001 T&C Stopped working today in the open position - it figures. The switch seems okay because the lights dim when I try it. Any ideas how I begin to trouble shoot this?...
2
2

2002 Intrepid
Glenn, 2000 Intrepid 2.7L, 79k miles Trouble Code: P0441 I tightened the gas cap and cleared the codes. The MIL went out. I now have no codes in the display of my scan tool, yet, but I do have...
8
8

Code 121 OBD on 3.9L
1999 1500 van shows 121 error code. Is this hard to fix or simply replacing the throttle position switch? Where is the switch located?
2
2

Dodge radio
I am replacing my stock radio/Cd player in my 05 Dakota with teh factory 6 CD version. After installing a unit, everything works except the volume control. It is at 0, and does not move. Someone...
1
1

Re: Dodge Caliber is #8 at Gaywheels.com
Miller High Life is said to be a "ladies beer." Do gays favor it? I love it, to be perfectly honest.