Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windshield washer pump
Hello group, Got a 2002 Grand Caravan, and the front windshield washer fluid doesn't squirt any more. Rear window does. Checked fuse under the hood, and it's good. Did some looking around and it...
6
6

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan fuse layout
My driver door lock has quit working. Passanger door is fine. I am assuming it is a fuse? I have removed the IPM Fuse & Relay Center cover (looked on the inside diagram) looked in the Owners manual CD...
5
5

2002 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN SPORT
Anyone know how to remove the drivers door pannel? My window regulator is not working and I am trying to replace it.
4
4

1987 DODGE RAMVAN
anyone know a place or site for my type of vehicle
4
4

99 Caravan
Not really sure how to explain the situation, but here goes. I have a 99 Caravan. It seems that the last few days my dash lights are just turning off and on (makes me feel like I am at a disco or...
1
1

96 stratus starter ignition fuel fuse blown
I know this probably has be asked my times, but i cant find the answer or fix my car, which has been stranded. replaced the ignition switch, had starter tested, replaced fuel pump last summer, but it...
1
1

steam from gill
Yesterday we were coming home in our 2002 caravan with rain and snow beating down really hard. When we got home we stopped to pick some stuff up at the store and I noticed the grill steaming. Not...
5
5

2003 Neon "EVAP Emission Control System Leak Very Small"
My Neon, 49k miles, recently has activated the check engine light. Advance Auto read the OBDII and got a code ?PO456 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Very Small? - I believe that is the correct code,...
3
3

99 caravan losing power on turns
On quick, right-hand turns, I often lose power to the drive wheels. I can hear the engine speed go up a little, but no acceleration goes with it. When I come out of the turn, I can feel something like...
4
4

84 dodge daytona
need a steering column for 84 daytona turbo z w/ tilt
2
2

parts Interchange software?
Does anyone know where I can find a copycd or ebook of ADP Hollander Interchange 70th Edition. the wrecker I deal with is out of date, They only have up to year 2000 for car info. This is not helping...

1999 intrepid 2.7
Hi, I have a 1999 dodge Intrepid 133K miles, I have had the car since it had 65K on it. I was going 60 mph on the hiway when the engine light came on (which is not odd since it has came on and off for...
8
8

2001 Grand Caravan Sport Interior Fuses?
Can someone tell me EXACTLY where the interior fuse box is in this vehicle? Two days ago, I plugged my cell charger into the cig. lighter/power outlet and now that outlet and the radio have no power....
2
2

rpm while idling in PT Cruiser
Hi, I own a PT CRuiser 2003. While idling what should the ideal RPM be? Mine shows over 200 and I have been told it is too high. thanks in advance Ravina
2
2

Price???
I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for almost a year now. 93560 is my zip
9
9