Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CD stck in single disk player, '90 Stratus
Any easy way to force a cd out of a player without pulling the player out of the dash?

Unknown Module Found in Dakota - 2007 Dakota
I found a module under my left/rear seat that has a couple cables connected to it. It has the following numbers on top: DELPHI DELCO ELECTRONICS P/N 28059907 TxxDR186650064 (P) 56043238AH Anyone have...
17
17

Caravan serpentine belt
It's my 94 Caravan, 180K. Its serpentine belt would come off in any rainy days, even roads are just a little wet. I have got the belt re-installed many times in a garage. The mechanic has replaced the...
2
2

2002 Neon with no brake lights or turn signals
This all started when to lo-beam headlights would not turn on. So I replaced the multifunction switch on to find that the connector was melted. I managed to get the new switch in with the old...
2
2

2003 Dodge Caravan parking brake.
The parking brake is working and holds the vehicle on a slope but will not latch in. Any ideas on how easy or difficult this to fix would be appreciated.
1
1

88 dodge daytona
I have an 88 dodge daytona,it will start fine but will not idle,you can pump the gas pedal and keep it running but if you just hold the pedal in one position it will bog out and there any advice I...
5
5

2002 dodge caravan possesed with electrical problems when off
I have a 2002 dodge caravan 3.3l. It first started out with the rear door latch clicking open by it's self after the van was started and in park. Then the rear door open "handle" would not activate...
3
3

Dealer Banners & posters
If anyone is interested I have a few dealer banners for sale. shipping will be from Canada & I also accept Paypal or US postal moneyorders see link for pictures. I also have a Very Large Dodge Ram...
1
1

2007 Dodge Nitro
Hello everyone, I am new to this group and have a question. First I want to say that I am a lover of any Dodge or Chrysler vehicle. I am having a strange problem with my new Nitro when traveling at...
2
2

Stratus Transmission
I just read Consumer Reports Annual Auto Issue and saw a black circle next to the transmission of a 2004 Dodge Stratus. Of course that means the transmission is a trouble area on this particular...
2
2

"Dodge offers pure, unadulterated V-10 power"
Dodge offers pure, unadulterated V-10 power Viper performance matches its looks at
1
1

Need to turn down the speed on a Dodge Stealth
I'm looking for an aftermarket chip or a throttle governor or regulator to take some the HP down a notch because the car will be used by a younger driver. Can someone point me in the right direction?...
9
9

Dodge Caravan + Recaro?
I have an old Recaro bucket seat I've been holding on to (I originally used it in a 1978 Jeep CJ-7 that's now long gone). The driver's seat in my 2004 Dodge Caravan is pretty good, but not as...

creek108@hotmail.com - (904) 424-3098
- (904) 424-3098
2
2

Cold-air intake
Where could I get a cold-air intake for a 1988 dodge d250 3/4 ton dana rear-end fuel injected 318?