Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need a 88 dodge ram hood ornament/ dixie horn
If you have a 88 dodge ram hood ornament please message me. If you have a dixie horn and is gettin rid of it message me. msn: bills

need a 88 dodge ram hood ornament/ dixie horn
If you have a 88 dodge ram hood ornament please message me. If you have a dixie horn and is gettin rid of it message me. msn: bills
3
3

need a 88 dodge ram hood ornament/ dixie horn
If you have a 88 dodge ram hood ornament please message me. If you have a dixie horn and is gettin rid of it message me. msn: bills

need a 88 dodge ram hood ornament/ dixie horn
If you have a 88 dodge ram hood ornament please message me. If you have a dixie horn and is gettin rid of it message me. msn: bills

My 1988 Plymouth Reliant is for sale in Los Angeles, CA, New tires, good steering and pick up. Low mileage. Needs struts.
62,865 original miles on odometer. Grey. Sedan. 2.2 liter engine. driver side near doors damaged, passenger side fender dented and passenger side molding needs adhesive. roof dented slightly. Car runs...

Starting Troubles
Hello, I have a 98 Dodge Neon R/T. I can't get the car to start. When you turn the key, you hear the starter click/pop, but the engine does not turn over. I have started to car the old fashioned way...
7
7

97 Intrepid Overheating
Having problem with a 97 Intrepid. Sometimes you can drive it for miles without problem. Then maybe the next day drive it for only 5 miles and it over heats. Have replaced the rad. thermostat,...
8
8

A/C & defroster issue
In my 2004 Dodge Caravan, if the heat-A/C system selector is set to any (ventilation output) position other than defrost, I can slide the temperature selector all the way down (cold) and all I'll get...
8
8

Low oil indicator dinging
When I put on brakes on ?98 Plymouth Grand Voyager low oil indicator light dings. When I take foot off brake it stops. This does not happen all the time. Oil is full.
1
1

MOST LIKELY ANTI-LOCK(abs) fault causes are?
I Have a 1992 Dodge Grandcaravan exported to the uk, and the ABS ( ANTI-LOCK) light is intermittantly appearing, the european diagostic tool does not recognise the codes given out, so I neec to know...
1
1

most likely ABS faults are?
I Have a 1992 Grandcaravan exported to the uk, and the ABS ( ANTI-LOCK) light is intermittantly appearing, the european diagostic tool does not recognise the codes given out, so I neec to know what...
1
1

Dodge Hornet

battery help
I'm having an odd charging problem w my 99 Neon that even has my mechanic stumped. The car has 121,000 miles on it and needs to be retired soon, so I'm trying to find out if this is worth messing with...
3
3

air shocks for grand caravan?
I need some type of load leveler shocks for my 98 grand caravan. Do they make air shocks for them or something similar?
1
1

synthetic oil
If I have been using synthetic oil for oil changes in my 98 dodge durango, can I swithch back to regular oil? Thanks, Tracey
17
17