Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Coolant leak
I just bought a used 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport with a 3.3 v6 engine and it has a coolant leak that I can not find. I can put water in the radiator and see it go down but I do not see anything on...
2
2

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 starting problem
Guy asked me if I knew anything about this. He has a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500, was starting normally, then one time he got in and turned the key, no warning lights or gauges, nothing happened. He waited a...
6
6

No manual on liberty lattitude & compass when freedom drive II package is added
What are the options for american made fuel sipping offroaders with 5SP transmission? Pref cars that are normally rwd rather than fwd based compass/liberty. Note the fuel sipping requirement: 5Sp...
3
3

3.3 liter motor improvements
It's probably silly, but I want to get more power out of the 3.3L in my 2001 Grand Caravan Sport. Anybody out there got any ideas?
1
1

come see my 1974 plymouth roadrunner with 440
Hello everybody: Please come to my website and check out my 1974 plymouth roadrunner clone with a really nice roadrunner clone that runs as good as it looks.

Turbo Conversion
I have a 92 Daytona ES in my garage that I want to convert from N/A to Turbo. I have many of the mechanicals (havent changed the rods, or rings yet), but my challenge is the electrical. Has anyone...
2
2

2.5L 4 cycliner Dodge
Hello All, I have a 91 Acclaim with 4 Cydlinder 2.5L engine. As i drive half hour ago, I got oil warning light on. I pulled over and findout the engine was pouring oil down. I could not locate where...
6
6

98 caravan 3.0 wont idle.
okay so a while ago, my moms caravan was overheating so i replaced the thermostat. in the process i snapped one of the housing bolts and i didnt have the tools to remove the remainder of the stud. so...
2
2

Oil in radiator...
... in my '97 Plymouth Neon Highline, AT, 2.0L 4 cyl. I immediately thought "bad head gasket" and have had a couple of other people suggest that. But my oldest son says that would cause the *opposite*...
7
7

Caravan: Both front calipers seized????
Hello all. OK just to keep it short, my brother has a 1994 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 engine and automatic transmission. This may or may not be relevant to what I am about to ask but at the beginning...
3
3

question regarding heating/ac fan, 98 voyager
The fan in my 98 voyager completely died, with nothing at all happening when I went through the various rotary switch settings. When I drove up to the shop, it came on and did fine. It died again an...

Repair and parts manuals
I have owned a 1999 Dodge Intrepid since it was a new car. I bought a hard copy of the parts manual years ago for about $100. It is incomplete and Dodge wants me to pop for another hundred for a...
4
4

1994 Caravan rack & pinion seal
Hello. My brothers 1994 Caravan is leaking power steering fluid out of the rubber boot on the end of the rack and pinion. Obviously the seal inside is blown but my question is...How hard is it to...
1
1

95 Neon Both Rear Turn Signals flash
This is a good one. When I signal left turn everything is fine. When I signal right, BOTH my Taillights flash. When I hit the brake while right signal flashing it just becomes solid. Also interior...

FS: 2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge 300 Hemi" Keychain
2007 Full Throttle Keychains "Dodge 300 Hemi" Keychain I have for sale the 2007 Full Throttle Keychain "Dodge 300 Hemi" Genuine Leather Keychain in Original Packaging. The keychain features the full...
2
2