Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"Dodge Nitro explodes on automotive scene"
Dodge Nitro explodes on automotive scene Squeeze a Liberty, get a Nitro. Getting the most out of a given basic design is one of the worst-kept secrets in the vehicle industry. Almost everybody does it...
1
1

my dodge neon 2000, doesnt have power whwn going up to hill (AUTOMATIC)
hi to all i need help my Dodge neon does not have power when going up a hill, when you think the accelerator is depressed all the way. also start very slow. what can i do?? my neon is automatic.
2
2

start problem 1993 intripid 3.5
not starting consistently hooked up my genisys scan tool did'nt get no codes. hooked up fuel pressure guage with bleed to get fuel pressure but car started fine this time.I now have 45 psi with car...

1999 Stratus that dies randomly
I have a friend with a 1999 Stratus and it dies randomly. Here are some of the times that it has failed him. -While traveling 65 miles per hour on the freeway the car stops running, tachometer go to...
1
1

95 Dodge Neon w/ codes P0134, P0401, U3FFF
I have a 1995 Dodge Neon w/ a 5-speed manual transmission that I drive to and from work. My check engine light came on and I got three codes from it: P0134- O2 Sensor CKT No Activity (bank 1, sensor...
1
1

GM to by Chrysler?
ABC news this morning said GM is looking into purchasing Chrysler and combining their design departments. Will our Rams start wearing boot ties? Coasty
2
2

95 neon horn not working
I have a 95 neon and the horn does not work. I want to start by replacing the fuse but I can't find any information (don't have the manual) on which fuse that is? If it's not the fuse, has anyone else...
1
1

Windshield Washer Freezeup
It seems that my washer squirters freeze up every time it get below about 30 degrees. I've got fluid supposed to be good to 20 degrees below yet, today, it is over 20 and nothing. This is on a 2002...
4
4

Video clip to amuse you pick-up drivers (Dodgy)
Video clip to amuse you pick-up drivers http://www.abbeytele.com Construction company moving office - very funny

2004 dakota with code P0157
Code P0157 shows up. Know it stands for HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2 . Anybody know what that means?
4
4

question on emergency spare tire for 1999 grand caravan
I just bought a 1999 Grand Caravan SE. The spare tire winch is broken and the emergency spare is missing. At the moment I'm carrying the emergency spare from my old car (a 1992 Ford Taurus Wagon) in...

Question on AWD Effectiveness
I have an 06 Charger RT and have just moved to Milwaukee. I grew up driving rear wheel drive cars in snow so I know what to expect. While this car has better handling in snow than my 95 T Bird, which...
2
2

2000 Dodge GrandCaravan timing belt/water pump
Hello All, My water pump in my '00 Grand Caravan (3.0) is starting to chatter. As usual, being Mr. Cheap, I dove into it myself to try to save several hundred bucks. I've never done a timing belt on...
3
3

Battery Light
My daughter's 2000 Breeze, 2.4L, 96K, has developed an intermittent problem with the battery light. Seems that it illuminates at various times with no discernable pattern e.g.: speed, temp, rpm, etc....
5
5

1996 dodge intrepid
Windshield wipers not functioning. Have checked all fuses. Have replaced multi-functional lever on steering column. Wiper motor is working. Any suggestions?
1
1