Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Failed Emergency Brakes?
I have a Dodge 2003 Caravan that the emergency brakes have failed inspection. I have looked at the pads on the back and they look ok. Is there something else that could be done to correct this...
1
1

98dodge neon
need help when starting in the morning it makes a loud noise under the hood and power steering seems tight then after a coule of seconds the noise goes away and power steering is ok to, i checked the...
2
2

Failed NJ Inspection for Emissions
I just got my 1990 Dodge Dynasty inspected and failed for emissions. I failed for the NOx reading. On the sheet they gave me, the standard NOx reading is 1273 and my car read 1357. Therefore, I...
2
2

CODE 1495 LEAK DETECTION PUMP COIL CIRCUIT..
My Check engine light came on in my 1996 DODGE CARAVAN and I had a code come up as P1495 after i hooked up my obd meter (1495 Leak Detection Pump coil circuit.) My question is how do I fix this myself...

Jeep Newsgroups
Does anyone know of any Jeep newsgroups??
2
2

P0401
I forgot to mention that I tried to erase the code using an OBD-II scanner, but it does not erase it...
1
1

P0401
It's me again. I posted before that I had the code P0401 and changed the valve today. it was really ruined. anyway, I still scanned the OBD- II and I still get the same code. any suggestions? as soon...
1
1

1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with 'key won't turn in the ignition' problem
I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with the intermittent but becoming more frequent 'key won't turn in the ignition' problem. My understanding is the fix for this problem requires replacement of the...

99 Caravan Vibration
I bought a 99 Grand Caravan from a dealer about 6 months ago when the van had 58k miles. I didn't think much of it at the time but there was a slight shimmy that seemed to be coming from the front,...
5
5

airbag light
I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan. Of late the airbag light has been come on a few times whwile driving (my wife says when teh vehicle is cold usually). It stays on for a few seconds and then goes off...
3
3

control arm bushing removal 2000 neon 2.0L
I bought brand new 'control arm bushings' for my 2000 neon, but when I tried to put it on I realize it was not easy getting the bushing out the control arm. What do I need to remove the bushing from...
1
1

1996 Dodge caravan help
I have a 1996 dodge caravan with a 3.0 v6, and I?m having quite a problem. We just put a transmission in it, and now when we start it, when you put it in any gear the vehicle dies. There are also no...
3
3

92 Dodge Shadow America
This car will start when starting from cold start but after it warms up it will not fire again. I just put a fuel pump relay in it because it was bad. Put timing belt in before this all started....
3
3

'02 Caravan resistor block ok but fan still works on high only??
Hello, I changed out the resistor block in my 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan about 7-months ago due to a bad resistor block (front fan only working on high). Now again the fan is only working on high. I...
3
3

Carb needed for 73 360 engine.
If you have one in good working condition, that you want to get rid of, email me. Thanks