Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A very special Dodge Daytona 500
(Car Lust) - the Plymouth Superbird was only made for 1970 and the Dodge Daytona 500's year was 1969. Each car was made for one model year so that the car could compete in NASCAR races with the...
17
17

Caravan Trans swap What went wrong?
Hello. I have a 1994 Dodge Caravan 3.0 auto with the 3 speed transmission. Long story short we got one at a junkyard we are hoping works and got the old one out just fine but when we went to lift the...

Solution to Caravan "thunking" on dips and holes.
I posted a while back about my caravan that had a real problem with dips and holes in the road, even though the struts had been replaced at a dealer by the previous owner about 35,000 miles ago. It...
8
8

First time Strut change on 1994 Caravan.
I've got the struts, boot kits, and mounting plates, in case I need them, and a spring compressor from Harbor Freight. I've never done struts before. It seems like it should be pretty straight...
1
1

1994 Caravan transmissions interchangeable?
Are the 3-speed and 4-speed transmissions from a 1994 Caravan with the 3.0 engine in any way interchangeable? I ask because the 3-speed in my brothers Caravan is shot and someone offered me a working...
1
1

AUTO LOCK ON A 97 CARAVAN
Anyone know to disable this feature? Is it the same as on newer units, i.e., turning the key on & off 4 times, etc.? Thanks any/everyone..

1993 Caravan OH console on a '92...?
I bought a '93 OH console with the digital display but the guy I bought the van from cut the harness! I could go to a bone yard and try to find one; other than that is there any way to get a diagram...
28
28

Water Pump Top Hole?
Got a new (not reman.) water pump for a '96 Intrepid, 3.3L engine, was surprised to see that the replacement part, a Master CP7140, had the water pump weep hole at the top. The OEM part (with an...
9
9

PT cruiser
Hello all. I couldn't find the Chrysler PT cruise newsgroup so I'm asking here on this Dodge newsgroup... I'm just wondering what the PT stands for in PT Cruiser. Anyone? S
2
2

1996 Sebring (or Dodge equivalent) 2.0 DOHC timing belt replacement difficulty
I am replacing the timing belt, idler pulleys and water pump in my 96 Sebring coupe with the 2.0 DOHC engine. Has anyone had firsthand experience doing this job? There does not seem to be any way to...
4
4

2002 Grand Caravan Sport electrical problem?
I've only owned this van for a couple of years, but have had one problem after another, beginning with the main wire harness melting together shortly after we bought it. About a week ago, we had to...
6
6

2000 grand caravan power window stuttering
2000 GC 3.3L Passenger power window functions only partially. Will allow partial up or down, then won't go anymore until many minutes elapse ( like it's gotta rest), and then only a bit more. Cannot...
1
1

1996 Dodge Stratus 2L
My 96 2L manual Stratus has been giving us a wierd pulsing sensation while driving in lower gears for years now. No garage seems to know what is wrong and how to fix it. It hasn't affected the...
2
2

2000 Grand caravan stalls at low rpm
2000 G Caravan 3.3L occasionally stalls when engine still cold and with low rpm (turning a corner, coming to stop). Runs fine once on freeway. Always preceded by oil lamp flickering (I suppose this is...
1
1

Dumb wheel direction question
This may sound silly but on a 1994 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 engine and the automatic transmission are the drivers and passangers tires suppose to turn opposite directions when the vehicle is in...
3
3