Best Rated threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93/dodge colt/ interchangeable parts...
I've got a 93 Dodge colt 2 door ... I would like to know if anyone knows, what other types of vehicals might have the same bumper that might match it
1
1

94 Grand Caravan 3.8 Shakes on acceleration
I have owned this van since '96 and had the tranny rebuilt at 83,000. It now has 206,000 on it. About 2 months ago I drove from here in PA to Connecticut which was mostly highway. On the trip home I...
3
3

2008 Grand Caravan Loud Clicking under dash
Recently my van has started clicking loudly from under the lower dash, driver side, in the area above the gas/brake pedals. It sounds like a screwdriver tapping agains a plastic box, 2-3 taps per...

blinking AC & recirc. lights on 98 Caravan
After replacing the battery I ran the calibration diagnostics test to try to correct the problem of the rear wiper/AC blinking light problem. The test evidently failed because I am now left with the...
9
9

ESP BAS/Traction control Warning lights ???
2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, 4 liter option, trailer tow pkg, 17" wheels. ESP BAS Traction Control Twice now, I have had both of those dash warning lights come on, both times, after the car was...
1
1

interference engine?
is the 2003 dodge intrepid se 2.7L an interference engine? -- Message posted using information at
12
12

rpm while idling in PT Cruiser
Hi, I own a PT CRuiser 2003. While idling what should the ideal RPM be? Mine shows over 200 and I have been told it is too high. thanks in advance Ravina
2
2

dodge caravan intermittent dash gauge problem
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan SE with 3.3L engine. Dashboard instrumentation occasionally goes dead (all gauges go to zero or depowered position). This happened again a couple of days ago, and when the...
5
5

1989 Dodge Dynasty Engine & Trans. Swap
I have a 1989 Dynasty with a 3.0L and I swapped it out for a 1990 Dynasty 3.3L and 4 speed auto trans. My problem is the engine will run for 2 to 3 sec. and die. I have changed everything under hood...
1
1

1997 Intrepid Code P0740 Torque Convertor Clutch Control
1997 Intrepid Code P0740 Torque Convertor Clutch Control Anyone ever come across this error on a 3.5 L 1997 Intrepid. Had a factory re-man engine put in about 5 months ago. Runs great but this check...

Dodge Neon dome light is stuck on `
My 2000 Dodge Neon's dome light is stuck on. It started by flashing on and off, and then it just stayed on. I checked the door sensors and they are fine. Any other suggestions?
3
3

Half-shaft balancing
I have find out that vibration comes out due to unbalanced half-shaft. Where should I look for a half-shaft balancing service? Dealer? I prefer not. They had no clue what is wrong, set totally wrong...
4
4

"Perform Service" display reset
After having my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan serviced at my dealer, they must have forgotten to reset the "Perform Service" display on the trip computer. Rather than drive all the way back to the shop, I...
1
1

95 Dodge Neon w/ codes P0134, P0401, U3FFF
I have a 1995 Dodge Neon w/ a 5-speed manual transmission that I drive to and from work. My check engine light came on and I got three codes from it: P0134- O2 Sensor CKT No Activity (bank 1, sensor...
1
1

P0401
It's me again. I posted before that I had the code P0401 and changed the valve today. it was really ruined. anyway, I still scanned the OBD- II and I still get the same code. any suggestions? as soon...
1
1

96 dodge neon, bad ecm?
Hello, The check engine light is light on a 96 neon. I got three codes from the OBD: P0122, P1296, and P1496. I was curious if the ECM could be responsable for the inadiquate 5volt referance to the...
1
1

99 caravan stash spots
I have a 99 gran caravan, are there any easly accessable spots to hide things? ie: in my chevy truck the cupholder comes out of the consloe under which is a space to put stuff (camamra, check...
6
6

Re: 92 Dodge Shadow 2.2 4cyl will not start
had an 87 daytona that had the timing belt strip clean out around the botom sprocket.. had to actually take the timing belt off to even see it. http://www.autoforumz.com
3
3

2004 dakota with code P0157
Code P0157 shows up. Know it stands for HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2 . Anybody know what that means?
4
4

2005 Caravan headlight aim
How ddoes one adjust the vertical headlight aim on a 2005 Dodge Caravan?. I pulled the headlight assembly and found only a L-R adjustment screw.
3
3