Best Rated threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Full size bed, will it fit in a Town & Country?
Hi Group, I hope someone here can help me with my little problem. I have been offered a full size mattress and box spring, but i'm not sure it will fit in my 99 Town & Country. Anyone here have any...
5
5

caravan spare tire removal
I have a 1998 Dodge Caravan and I can not get the spare tire to come down. I crank the nut in the floor of the back storage compartment and the tire starts to come down but stops after comming down...
5
5

turn signal stops blinking and stays solid
On my driver side of a 2000 grand caravan I have a turn signal problem. When I pull down to turn the left signal on about half the time it starts working correctly, then stops blinking (outside and on...
18
18

01 dodge caravan electrical issue
So I have a nice dodge caravan that I don't want to give up on, I recently replaced a headlight pigtale and the FCM? Right beside the the head light 3 weeks ago.. so I took a big trip and stopped at...

2002 dodge 2500 van no injector pulse
2002 Dodge V8 van (2500 ) has spark but no injector pulse. 12 volts to injector, good fuel pressure - runs when gas squirted in intake. The dash is also flakey - may or may not be related. I'm...

91 Dodge Caravan Intermittent Instrument Cluster
91 Dodge Caravan Intermittent Instrument Cluster Due to intermittent failures of the instrument cluster, my wife took into one of the local garages while I was out of province last year. Said garage...

03 Caravan - How to fix Power seat?
2003 Caravan - Driver's Power Seat - front linkage not working In my 2003 Dodge Caravan, the Driver's seat Front edge up/down movement has stopped working. I've isolated the motor and it vibrates and...
1
1

2008 Grand Caravan rear bumper issue
I have noticed that the black vinyl bumper protector is lifting at the center, especially when the car sits out in the sun. The dealer says he'll have to order another strip to correct the problem (I...

2002 caravan intermittent problem
My Dad just called. His 2002 Caravan has been behaving bizarrly. It will generally start normally, but then immediately stall. It will restart this way several times - and then sometimes run fine....
7
7

Neon Fuel supply line question.
Does anyone know where one could get one at a reasonable price? The dealer wants appx $100 for the short piece with it's two nylon connectors. I saw them for $19 for Caravans Vipers and Stratus'. TIA
6
6

STEERING PUMP CHANGEOUT
I have an 03 (3.3Ltr) grand and the steering pump sounds like it is getting ready to let go. Can the pumps be changed out on the 03's without the use of any special tools. I hear that on some of the...
1
1

2000 Dodge Neon with 80,000
We have a 2000 Dodge Neon with 80,000+ miles. We bought it brand new so all of the maintenance has been done by us. We change the oil every 3000 miles using 10w/30. For the last 10,000 miles, between...
5
5

Grand Caravan auto-stick problems
I have a '99 Grand Caravan, 3.8L, auto-stick on the column. Symptoms are as follows: -If I shift into auto-stick mode at any speed, there is no perceptible change anywhere--gear indicator stays on...
5
5

2002 dodge caravan possesed with electrical problems when off
I have a 2002 dodge caravan 3.3l. It first started out with the rear door latch clicking open by it's self after the van was started and in park. Then the rear door open "handle" would not activate...
3
3

1995 stratus codes
won't start when very cold. 20 degrees and below. check engine light is on. codes 23, 33 and 71 23 relates to a cold air sensor, i think. what do the others mean?

avenger driver side window cockeyed
Hey, I have a 96 dodge avenger, the window goes up crooked and leaves an air gap along the top front and rear edges of the window. I removed the interior door panel and the part that slides in the...

1995 dodge spirit rough idle
i got a 95 dodge spirit 4cyl ive bought about a year back and up untill recently ran it runs rough on idle cold or warm but driving it its and wires are close to a year old but look like new.i checked...
2
2

Where is the fuel cut off switch on a 96 Dodge Intrepid ES
Does anyone know where the fuel cut off switch is on a 1996 Dodge Intrepid ES?
1
1

Fuel Pump relay? Where? '91 Dodge Caravan 3.3L
Subject says it all... Where is the fuel Pump relay on the 3.3L 1991 Dodge Caravan (Grand). If you can provide the pin-out for the relay/socket, that would be great too... I'm not getting any action...
4
4

2003 Dodge Neon SXT - front bumper cover removal
I am replacing the front bumper cover on my 2003 Dodge Neon SXT, and I am having a little trouble figuring out where all the bolts/clips are located that hold the cover on. I tried removing all the...