Best Rated threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

91 Dodge Spirit Stalled, Won't Start
Hello Everyone, I have a 91 Doge Spirit 2.5 automatic that stalled out on me when I was going around a sharp turn. I coasted off to the side of the road and got it to start again but if I got on the...
13
13

1996 neon Hoses on block ?
Hi I am having trouble identifying somthing on my 96 dodge neon it seems to have 2 hoses that are plugged of with big bolts just in a rigged type way they are comming from the block right below the...
4
4

'94 Acclaim - code 13 ?
'94 Plymouth Acclaim - 56k miles - 2.5 liter w/ 3 speed automatic tranny & A/C. Car is in good shape and regularly maintained. Here's the problem - I start it and everything is OK. I drive along at...
7
7

Help: 1995 Chrylser Cirrus: bizaare behavior
This is a follow up on an ongoing troubleshooting project on my daughters car. 1995 Chrysler Cirrus Lx, 2.5L V6, automatic Recent history: car starts and stalls intermittently. Sometimes when cold,...
7
7

PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus
I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus, the oil light comes on when you come to a stop and goes out when you give it gas. I've had the oil changed and the light still comes on. I have been told that the oil...
4
4

95 dodge neon auto trans torque converter clutch solenoid
I get a code 37 it says open or shorted circuit in torque converter solenoid control circuit. Where its it at and how would I check it out to see if its bad or not.
3
3

88 Aries has NO heat
1988 Dodge Aries 2.2 AT 4dr Blue with grey interior does not produce heat for defrost or heater. Cooling system has been flushed, Thermostat replaced, Heater Control Valve replaced. I have flushed the...
10
10

Durango axle question - 8.25 vs 9.25
Looking at the Dodge web site, the 'build your Durango' part refers to a choice of a 'Corporate 8.25' vs. a 'Corporate 9.25 LD' rear axle. Can someone explain? I know about gear ratios, but this is a...

94 Dodge Spirit 3.0
I was wondering if anyone knows any websites that sell performance parts for this vehicle or engine, I'm looking for supercharger or turbo at least.
6
6

Opps... 1988 Dodge Diplomat... was "need help with 1984 Diplomat climate control vacuum lines..."
I'm trying to repair my mom's low mileage '88 Diplomat for her. A climate control vacuum line 'connector' literally crumbled to pieces on one side. The side of the connector that is left has all black...
6
6

Stratus pcm/asd fuse
Hello all, I?m new to the board and I?m having a problem with my ?96 Stratus that I hope you can help me with, Every time I try to start the car I immediately blow the pcm/asd fuse, (fuse #5), the...
1
1

Spark plug gap for 2000 Stratus 2.4l
TIA!
1
1

P0702 - speed sensor problem
98 Dodge ram 1500 V6 - auto 2wheel I had the check engine light come on this week. I went to auto zone to have them tell me what the code is and what the cost of the part would be. Found out it's a...
3
3

727 Short Tailshaft Question
Could some one tell me what MOPAR vehicles had a short tailshaft 727 trans? I need a shorter tailshaft in my 440 T Bucket. Center to center is 6 inches with the regular (long) tailshaft Thanks Mike
5
5

1996 Grand Caravan Courtesy Lamp Relay Location?
All of the courtesy lamps in my 96 Grand Caravan have stopped working (dome, door, under hood, glove box, halo lamp, etc.. The reading lamps (manually switched on/off), vanity mirror lamps,...
1
1

Check Engine Light With E85
I have 2003 Dodge Caravan SE, which takes E85 (has the E85 sticker on the gas cap door), but I've never used it before. The other day my tank was half full, and I filled it up with E85. A couple dozen...
22
22

97' Stratus strange problem it won't take gas + code P1489 High speed fan relay
Hi i just purchased a 1997 Stratus 2.4 and i have strange problem it won't take gas from the pump it acts like it full the gauge is working . i contacted the prevous owner he said he had fuel pump...
8
8

'92 Dakota 3.9 distributer gear replacement
To make a long story as short as I can.... Was driving my '92 Dakota 3.9 and it left me set. After checking fuel pump pressure (okay) I checked the distributor rotor and saw that it was not turning. I...
5
5

2005 Dodge Durango ECM location?
Anyone out there know where the heck the engine control module is located on a 2005 Dodge Durango? The interwebs is proving less than helpful...
4
4

Shudders on highway & Dies at Stop signs - 98 Ram 1500
Help! This has been going on about a month now. About 15 minutes into my 30 minute drive to and from work, my truck will shudder or lurch like it momentarily loses power. It feels like running over a...
14
14