Best Rated threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

help with dodge spirit 2.5 egr valve or other problem?
I have a 93 dodge spirit with about 180,000 miles. It's been a great car. I'm trying to keep it going. The check engine light came on about 4 weeks ago, and the code came up for an EGR valve (32 code)...
1
1

1984 Dodge Diplomat... need help with vacuum line colors for climate control
I'm trying to repair my mom's low mileage '84 Diplomat for her. A climate control vacuum line 'connector' literally crumbled to pieces on one side. The side of the connector that is left has all black...

Removing bumper Dodge Caravan
2000 Dodge Caravan I am tryiing to install a trail hitch and the bolts broke off. I think I need to remove the bumper to pull them out. Do I need to remove the bumper cover? Is that easy to do? Any...

1999 Grand Caravan SE "door ajar" light stays on
Hi, The door ajar light stays on even though all the doors are close securely. Also the door locks don't lock at 16 mph like they used to, and the sliding doors don't lock after closing them now. All...
4
4

95 grand caravan with fault code 32
The above-mentioned vehicle has 3.3L engine and recently rolled over to 200k. The engine runs great, but occassionally the "check engine" light comes on when driving more than a few miles around town....
1
1

stuttering and puttering my 2001 dodge neon se
when excellerating the car sputters. and there is a pop sound . this is at speeds between 25 and 55 miles per the engine light comes on when this it gets going the engine light goes out.
3
3

Caravan OBDII CODE P1494 a deal breaker?
I?m looking at buying a 97 caravan with the check engine light on. Dealer was honest (I?m giving them the benifit of the doubt) and said it could be a $50 fix or a $1500 fix, they were not going to...
2
2