Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Are you guy's serious???
I don't get it. Jodi has a hole in a sidewall on a tire that is probably 5+ years old and you folks want her to put a couple of string plugs in it????????????? WTF it isn't a ATV, it is a friggin'...
15
15

Yellow custard (ON topic) and DAMMIT (tire)
Oil change today, had 'em look at the leaky tire too. Tried to scare me with the yellow gunge on the oil filler cap (antifreeze!) until the manager came in and declared it normal. Quick Google,...
17
17

'06 Ram Heater Question
My heater is one of those where the butterfly door has died. Now cold comes in all the time. I was quoted $225 to fix the door, but to either make it stay open or closed. Can I just stuff some...
3
3

Dear Kevin Harvick
I have been a faithful fan over the last couple of years and have purchased many a gallon of Shell gas for my Dodge van. HOWEVER, I can not continue and support your new sponser and drink that stuff...

Because it's been aaweful quiet around here...
Thought I'd throw out a question or two. I might get an answer, but likely it'll devolve into a spirited discussion about something non-Dodge :) It's been way too quiet around here. Sooo... 2001 Dodge...
8
8

Flat Floor wanted
I'm looking for the 'Flat Floor' and option that fold out from rear seat to give a flat service. Usually found on loaded trucks. '08 RAM 250 Quad Cab -- Pete Arnold ?(?¿?)? 31' Forest River, Cardinal...

Subwoofer for 2002 Dodge Ram
I recently purchased 2002 Dodge Ram from a garage with stock audio. I love music and I think factory sub is not enough for me, so I am looking for larger sub to add more bass. Does anyone have any...
2
2

Back when this place was fun
For the old timers that may be lurking. were the days. beekeep
9
9

OT Pegboard
A few years ago I picked up some plastic pegboard Lowes that I put up in the garage. It was white and came in sheets 4'X2'. Anyway, Lowes doesn't carry it any longer nor have I been able to find it...
6
6

Quad Cab Interior
My 'New too me' 2008 quad cab is a rather base model. I'd like to add some 12v outlets to the rear area. I note that they were an option. I believe located on the back of the front arm rest. I this...
1
1

Questions on '06 Dodge Grand Caravan natural vacuum lead detector pump
Questions on '06 Dodge Grand Caravan natural vacuum lead detector pump: First where is it located? What does it do and how does it work? I'd appreciate a link to more information such as a...
2
2

Ping - Roy
I saw an Obama supporter fall in the Potomac River this morning around 8 am. Being a responsible, caring citizen, I immediately informed emergency services. It's now 4 pm and they still haven't...
2
2

Trash Day!
Tuesday, November 2nd is "Trash Day"! Don't forget to take out the trash! Mike
51
51

Date a REAL wife today in your area! No strings attached.

Super Glide Hitch
I'm looking for 'Mounting Brackets', attach to the frame for this type hitch. They need to fit my Quad Cab below -- Pete Arnold ?(?¿?)? 31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver '08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke...