Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Super Glide Hitch
I'm looking for 'Mounting Brackets', attach to the frame for this type hitch. They need to fit my Quad Cab below -- Pete Arnold ?(?¿?)? 31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver '08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke...

OT: different sort of engine
Ok, yea, so it's a Ford. Still, impressive project. Anyone wanna do this with their RAM now?
1
1

2008 RAM towing mirror lights
Just bought a RAM with towing mirrors. I do like the auxiliary lights that some folks have on mirrors. I could add LED clearance lights to the existing mirror bases, any one know if the wiring is in...
5
5

1992 Dodge Ramcharger 5.2L 2WD Help
The vehicle was running. The fuse box under the steering column got loose and slipped so that a solid blue wire on the bottom of it shorted out against a ground. When it did the vehicle died. Now...
4
4

2008 R250 Bluetec, new to me
I just deposited on this truck. My former truck was a PowerChoke with very few issues for 250Kmi, tin worm ate it ;-) I note a common add-on is an exhaust brake. I had one on my Ford and was strongly...
1
1

Question - ISB Thermostats and Best Operating Temperature
Hi All Curious to know if anyone in the group knows what the best operating temperture would be for the Gen 2 ISB 24 Valve? Seems there are 3 thermostats available for this engine .. 160 degree ......
1
1

Ping: Plowboy
Sorry if I missed your response. Apparently you only check in here every six months. Steve
1
1

Water based parts wash
What solution do you use for a water based parts washer? I went to NAPA the other day, and they wanted $120 for five gallons of something. Can I replace with diesel? Steve
3
3

2000 dakota front left wheel locking
I just purchased a 2000 dakota sport 4x4 quad cab and am having an issue with the brakes. Normal stopping works fine but, if I hit the brakes hard the drivers side front wheel will lock up and skid...
4
4

Mystery shudder/pulse
Apparently, it's not the brakes. Just had the truck in AGAIN to try to diagnose this. A week ago it was quite pronounced, but of course today it almost totally vanished. Shop can't find anything wrong...
14
14

Detailing
I have a 2006 2500 Ram that I want to clean the inside. It is a truck. A work truck. It has handprints on the steering wheel, door panels, door handles, etc, where over time, body oil has deposited,...
2
2

Dodge transmission fluid
I went to top off my tranny fluid the other day (97 Dakota) and noticed the manual calls for ATF+2 specification fluid. I think Walmart only carries generic transmission fluid so I went to OReilly and...
1
1

Loping
My 2006 Ram 2500 Cummins seems to lope a slight bit around sixty. It has 90k miles on it. I notice this mostly when it is in OD, and the rpms are lower. I need to go out and change the fuel filter, as...
3
3

1996 Dodge Ram Starter
Friends, As usual I'm confused. Can a starter for a 1996 Ram PU, V8, 5.9 106, 000 miles be rebuilt? Some info I've come across says the whole unit just needs replaced. For the past couple months...
11
11

Moulded carpet pad for Vans?
A while back I bought a moulded rubber carpet pad from J.C. Whitney for my 1980 Dodge van. The bottom was moulded to match the sheet metal contours of the van's floor, and the top was flat, so the...
3
3