Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bad mechanic work
Took my truck for a motor build and got ( ain't got ) a hunk of junk and the run around. Let's say 18 000 and 3 months later I still don't have my truck . 14 ram 3500 . Took it in to get all the...

Bad fuel pump and cost of repair?
Would anybody have a rough idea about how much parts/labor would be to have the fuel pump replaced in a '95 Dodge Ram Van 3500? I think it may involve dropping the tank. Also, is there a way to test a...

I own a 1997 Dodge B2500 van 3.9l
The van has problems staying on unless I press on the gas after that once I put it in drive I'm fine
1
1

1997 dodge ram b1500
I have a dodge ram b1500 that won't start I've changed the spark plugs and fuel pump I've also changed the crancking sensor but it still won't start it seems like its not getting any gas what should I...

2000 dodge ram 2500 Cummins air in fuel line question
Hi, Recently my dodge stopped running, I took it to a mechanic, they replaced t he lift pump. It ran for a short time, then stopped again. We took it to an other shop and they fixed some wires that...

Now that's just too much like work
I met a man the other day that had an '86 W-150 with some pretty major wiring issues ... as in the P.O. screwed up the OEM wiring causing the system to fry. So, I'm helping him out by assisting with...

Dodge Ram Charger Hats For Sale
I have a bunch of vintage ram charger patches from the 70s. I am taking the patches and having them sewing them on nine different styles of hats. I ca n be found on Facebook Todd Huxhold in Indiana....

A real disappointment: Dodge Forum
The Dodge Forum has proved to me that this old newsgroup is a better place for repair help even though it may be 20 years between posts. I figured a forum with a dedicated 1st Gen Ram section would be...
2
2

NHTSA investigating Ram 1500 models for rear differential failure
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and its Ram brand following a number of reports regarding the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. From AB Date...
1
1

Happy New Year, ya bums!!!!
Now get your acts together for a change. You might like it. Budd
5
5

Merry Christmas!!!!
And a Happy New Year!!! Hope that pisses off all the politically correct idiots that say Happy Holidays Just dropped in to say Hi to any of the old guys if they're still around. Denny
6
6

heater control valve
85 D250, 318, 435, D60 no A/C. I can't find the heater control valve for this truck under the hood or looking thru the glove box opening. It has heat flow all the time and doesn't shut off by the...
10
10

NO REVERSE NOR OVERDRIVE
I have a 2001 dodge dakota sport. V6 magnum 2WD MANUAL why can I not shift into reverse? & no overdrive? HELP

Never buy a truck used for mobile repairs.
85 D250 with Utility bed, 120,000 miles on the odometer. The NP435 trans is occasionally very hard to shift from 2nd to 3rd (employee power shifts to beat Chubbies???). So hard that at times I have...
2
2

dodge dakota engine swap
i have two dakotas 2000 4.7 with a bad motor a2002 with a good motor and transmission body is very rusty will the 2002 3.9 engine and trans go into the 2000 without much modification both trucks are...
1
1