Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dakota future
Has there been any information released as to the future of the Dakota under the new ownership? I love my 97 extended cab but have been pondering a crew cab. The Dakota is really the only regular size...
3
3

Aspen Question
I bought an 08 Aspen a year ago and it didn't come with the towing package. I was going to try to add the stuff to the SUV to make it able to tow my motorcycle trailer (7X14 dual wheels/quad axels)....
10
10

Harvick is best
Reminds me of when the Senators won their opener and were in first place. beekeep
1
1

Finally got The Truck back... and a question
Ok, so it cost a good bit less than he said, which was good. Said that the guy tore the transfer case apart, and the only thing he found that needed replacing was a "needle bearing". Does that sound...
1
1

O2 sensor question
Hi folks. 02 Dakota V6 64K mi. Code P0161. I know this is the sensor after the cat. My question is this: is this covered under 80K mi emissions warranty. I am forced to use a dealer that I have had...
6
6

PING --> Budd Cochran
Happy Birthday Buddy! -- Nathan In Montana
1
1

Shocks
1998 Quad Cab,1500 4x4 , Hello. Am looking into replacing the shocks,wondering on which brand would be better, for ride, handeling,etc. Thank You for your time.
3
3

I think somebody needs to make *me* some CCCs....
So, the truck had to stay an extra day, because some bearings hadn't arrived. Today they did, and as I left work, I called and Chris said, yea, it'd be ready probably by 5:30. YAY! Sadly, by the time...
9
9

Stupid truck....
As most of you know, last week we had a bit of snow. And of all times, my dependable ole truck decided to not run. It'd just die like you turned off the key. You could crank it over all day and it...
40
40

97 Dakota Water pump
I have to replace the water pump on a 97 Dakota with the 5.2 liter V-8. Anything I need to be aware of before I start? Is there anything unusual about doing this on this motor? Thanks for the help.
1
1

2 OEM Bench Seats for Dodge Van

Super Bowl Winner???????????
Who wins??
4
4

All I got to say is....
GLOBAL WARMING MY ASS! Snow's clean up to the top of my van tires. beekeep
18
18

'88 D50 seat belt question
The seat belts in my '88 D50 are slow to retract, getting caught in the doors quite often. If I take the tension off the mid point, they retract quite well. Its when they are just dropped they won't...
2
2

Interim diagnosis: Differential bearings?
With another massive storm bearing down on us here in DC, I decided it might be a good idea to have my mechanic have a listen to my truck and tell me if it's safe to use 4WD over the weekend. So Kenny...
14
14