Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wife wreck the truck
My wife wrecked my truck. I knew I should have told she could not drive it. The good thing is she was not hurt and she did not kill the other drivers for hitting my truck. It was not her fault but...
6
6

New Tranny Pan
Gents, I purchased a new PML tranny pan from my mechanic and would like your advice before putting it on. It's a +2 quart aluminum pan with a drain plug. My question is in regards to the magnet out of...
3
3

That new diesel
Anyone notice that super-duper extra-low sulphur diesel now smells like a mixture of gasoline and WD-40? Also has the viscosity of it also. Yuck. I wonder how well one could filter used motor oil to...
1
1

What is the easiest method for replacing Dist Cap on 99 ram 1500 5.2L?
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with the 5.2L 318 Magnum V8 and I am gonna do a tune up on it in a week or so. I plan on replacing the plugs, wires, and dist cap. HOWEVER...the dist cap is all...
1
1

power outlet fuse
My Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 has two places for 12 volt power. One the cigarette lighter and another below it that is supposed to be a full time 12 volt outlet. That doesn't have any power. I can't find a...
5
5

1996 Dodge Dually Turbo Diesel has intermittent starting problems
I LOVE my truck. However, currently, I have a starting problem. It is not battery related as it has two brand new batteries and cables, just had oil and fuel filter change. When I attempt to start it,...
3
3

Dodge Caravan code trouble
I have a 2003 caravan that is showing codes P0500 and P1698 and the speedomater does not work. I replaced the output speed sensor but the transmission is still in safe mode and I am is getting same...
4
4

Confused
I recently saw some ads by the EPA to encourage people to buy diesel powered vehicles to save zillions of gallons of barrels of oil each year. However, looking at the CARS program, if one trades in...
26
26

Horn ?
The old van has developed a personality all it's own over the years. Its latest quirk is when it is hot out like above 90 degrees the horn blows every time I hit a bump going out my dirt driveway....
5
5

Hello
HI FRIENDS I AM NEW TO THIS NAME IS TOM.I POSSESS A 2004 DODGE TIME TO REPLACE THE BRAKE CALLIPER.I FOUND A GREAT DEAL AT .CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME A FEEDBACK FOR THIS SITE.
2
2

dodge rear spring repair
I have experience with this problem! The rear frame section of the van is made of sheet metal which when it rusts can collapse with the spring mount. I have fabricated a kit which can bolt on the...

Performance Chip for a 08 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
My friend is looking for a chip for his 08 1500 Hemi. I was wondering what sort of experiences people have had...

97 Dakota Engine Replacement
I'm finally getting around to fixing my Dakota. Got the 3.9 remanned. As part of this project, should I plan on putting in a new radiator? What about the distributor? Anything else? Thanks for any...
6
6

Checkout these Dodge truck replacemnet tailgate lettering and windshield decals

Electric Vehicles to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...