Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

anyone own a new 09 1500?
Looking for opinions. TIA Joe The survival of the fittest is the ageless law of nature, but the fittest are rarely the strong. The fittest are those endowed with the qualifications for adaptation, the...
7
7

EZ Add Cruise Control
I now know how easy it is to add cruise control on the 2008 D2500 Cummins! Its as simple as turning a few srews. And it is an easy plug in too, no special wiring needed. I Asked my Dodge Dealer about...

fan shroud needed
I need a fan shroud for a '92 dodge pickup with the cummins diesel engine. The fan broke & took out the shroud & radiator & we're having trouble locating one in the Salmon Arm area of B.C. Any help is...
2
2

'01.5 ram, 6 speed auto tranny?
with the recent addition of various power adders my next move is to replace the torque converter and transmission. since im replacing the tranny anyway, are there any 6 speed auto options available...
9
9

2004 1500 dodge ram V6
runs kinda rough. gas mileage is terrible. replaced plugs and wires. I'm thinking O2 sensors, but where are they located?
1
1

98 Ram Speedo Off
I have a 98 Ram 4x4 and recently went from stock tires to 265/75x16 now the speedo is 5 mph off. How to fix? My GPS was the dam culprit it is smarter than the loose nut behing the wheel, Thanks
9
9

Secession opinion ...
Just wondering what y'all think of all the talk about Texas seceding. As a native Texan and fan of Texas history ... it's exciting to see significant history potentially begin to unfold. Craig C.
18
18

How to tell which model of transmission in '96 Van?
I have a 1996 15-passenger Maxi Van (B3500 1-ton) with 5.9 gas engine and automatic transmission. How can I determine the model of the transmission, in order to use the correct band-adjustment specs?...
7
7

Is it that hard to put back together?
::sigh:: took my truck in yesterday morning to get the A/C fixed. Sure enough, it was the evaporator, which on my Dodge Dakota, requires taking the entire dash off to get at (phooey). Well, they got...
5
5

88 dakota Please Help
Hello, could someone tell me what years are interchangeable with an 88 dakota? I need to know if a door from a 94 will fit my 88. PLEASE HELP ASAP thank you

Ram Headlight Problem
I have a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport. When I have my headlights on bright they sometimes flicker off leaving just the fog lights working. When I put them back on dim they work fine. I tried turning off...
3
3

Shock Selection
A while back under this post asked about tire selection. I ended up following the recommendationan bought the Michelin tires. They also got relatively good ratingsin the consumer report. Now I need...
5
5

weather dependent creak
I've probably mentioned this before, but I thought I'd revisit the problem before my truck goes into the shop on Monday to fix the A/C - I'm going to talk to the mechanic then about diagnosing and...
7
7

2004 Ram 2500 Dash Rattle
UPDATE: After poking around under the dash, I was able to ascertain that the rattle was indeed coming from inside the airbox right where the two water lines come through the firewall. Pulled the...

popping noise
Hello all, 1998 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9ltr. When approaching a stop, I get a metal "popping noise" when allmost at the point of being stopped, it also does it when the brakes get released, kinda like...
4
4