Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

popping noise
Hello all, 1998 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9ltr. When approaching a stop, I get a metal "popping noise" when allmost at the point of being stopped, it also does it when the brakes get released, kinda like...
4
4

Denny's Day!!!!!!!
Sunday is Denny's big Day!! He will probably spend today hiding Easter eggs all over the place for the kids. Then in the morning fight with the kids over who gets to eat them! Everybody have a Happy...
1
1

'03 Dak A/C Drip In Interior
2003 Dakota R/T CC - On long trips (an hour or more) with the A/C on (we're in SoFla), I've noticed that there's a drip into the interior on the passenger side. Drip appears to be coming from...
32
32

OT: Dodge Cruise Controls RAM and Dakota
Ram 1500 Ram 2500 Ram 3500 Dakota truck Cruise Controls available at look under Electronic Throttle Cruise Easy Installation, Factory look, fit and function!
1
1

Front Door Panel ?
How hard is it to take off ? i need to replace the front speakers.
4
4

was that supposed to happen?
(2001 Dakota, 4.7l v8 engine. I've mentioned the AC before.) Ok, so it's already known there's a leak somewheres in my AC system. Mechanic recommended waiting until spring to fix it. I attempted to...
5
5

Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4 I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my my dreams reaches a top speed of 15...
2
2

hemi egr
I have a 2005 ram 2500 . I have a loud ticking noise, sounds more like exhaust than mechanical. Gets louder under load, cant hear it at idle. I see that some EGR valves are crapping out and making...

Adding running lights to Dalota
I have just bought a 06 Dakota and would like to have lights come on when it starts. Is there a simple way to wire it?
2
2

99' Ram 1500 4x4 ball joints - which tools?
I need to replace the ball joints on my '99 Ram 1500 4X4. What size pickle fork do I need to remove the tie rod ends from the steering knuckle and the steering knuckle from the axle? And, what brand...
4
4

all gauges at 0
sometimes my entire dashboard on my 99 caravan doe not work-the fuel gauge, the speedometer, the heat gauge... most times everything works sometimes just the speedometer does not work weird-- any...
1
1

Bad wire to fuel pump?
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram, 114,000 miles, 4x4 extended cab, A few days ago I went out to start it and it would turn over fine, it just wouldn't start. No gas was getting to the engine. I realized that...
2
2

starting problems
I was driving my dodge caravan that is a 1994 and I turned it off and it wouldnt start at all... When i pushed it and poped the clutch it started, but when I got it home it didnt do any thing no noise...
14
14

OT: Gotta get me one of these...
it's rude, but hilarious, if you wanna spend 20 bucks on a joke gift for someone who's not a prude, this is perfect: my truck's been working just fine, so nothing else to post about. I'm not...
1
1

locking out juice
is there a way to lock out a juice so that employees dont destroy my truck when they are driving it? thanks, Nathan In Montana Concealed Carry Forum - Index page