Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

pics of some recent upgrades
see In Montana Concealed Carry Forum - Index page

Flywheel torque value
4x4, 2500, V8, NV4500 Can't seem to find the torque value for the flywheel...anyone happen to know?
6
6

locking out juice?
is there a way to lock out a juice with attitude so that employees dont turn it up and kill my truck? if not i thought about wiring in a hidden kill switch (on the + input to the attitude) but will...

more mod questions
the '01.5 project is moving along pretty good (pics coming soon!). i have the wheels/tires on, the juice with attitude, and tonight i put on the banks monster exhaust and the exhaust brake (plummed,...
10
10

FS: 2004.5 dodge/cummins 4x4 3500 SRW - $20,000
i plan to purchase a 3500 or 4500 4x4 once the new body style becomes available. we have decided that instead of selling my '08 that the wifey will take it and we will instead sell her 2004.5 ram. i...

ride rite air bag - 2001.5 Ram 2500
i am attempting to install a set of ride rite air bags in my 2001.5 ram 2500 4x4. see for a picture of the bag sitting on top of the spring pack. this is without the bracket in place that would make...
11
11

Headers for '01 2500
Has anyone heard anything about manufacturers of headers for a 2500 gasser? I'm thinking about getting some and am looking for product input if anyone has any.

2000 Ram 1500
I need an original Computer chip. Dealer screwed this one up causing shifting problems. find me at
11
11

juice w/ attitude - tranny temp sensor
trying to install the tranny temp sensor where the instructions say to. removed the plug but the hole behind the plug isnt deep enough. it penetrates through but the diameter is smaller. i didnt...
17
17

PING --> tom
any idea if the 48re torque converter would work in a 47re? i got my juice with attitude today and im looking forward to installing it, but dont want to kill my tranny. also what valve body would you...
11
11

47re/48re - torque converters
banks performance lists the same part numbers for the 48re that they list for the 47re. does this mean that i can get an OEM 48re torque converter and use it in a 47re? by objective is to upgrade my...
4
4

converter bypass pipe
are these still commercially available ready to bolt up or do i have to make my own? thanks, Nathan In Montana
20
20

edge juice with attitude
'01.5 cummins powered 2500 4x4, 140,000 miles. i need a little additional power and can get an edge juice with attitude new in the box for $560. i was originally just going to get the edge power adder...
2
2

Need Good Working Wiper Switch 1989 Dodge Ram
Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has a good working wiper switch for my 1989 Dodge Ram 3500. Switch needs to be for 2 speed and intermitent. If you have one of these for sale or know of some...

best online price - trxus mt
hello, i plan to order 4 interco trxus mt tires () size 265/75 R16 and i am searching for the best online price. so far i have: quadratec - 648 (tires) 55 (shipping) 80 ("surcharge"??) = 780 4wd - 669...
3
3