Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Roy
Looks like lardass is back to normal. beekeep

Ping.....Roy
I see your old buddy Snoman is back posting over in the Chevy group. See what happens when you don't even mention his name...... Denny
4
4

backfiring
My boyfriend has a 1997 Dodge 1500 that is profusly backfiring and we don't know what to do... He has changes the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, and coil.. What else is left? What else could it...
2
2

Clamp Rear Brake Line
Friends, I have a 1996, Ram, 1500, SLT, 4X4, 5.9. On the real axle, passenger side, there is goofy looking "holder" with a clamp that goes around the axle that holds the brake lines and connection to...

Ping<<Beekeep>>>
How about Kenseth!!!!
2
2

need parts for a 1978 3/4 ton pickup
where can I get body parts for my 3/4 ton pickup. I need door and seal dor the door but LMC doesn't sell parts for early stuff. looking for new metal
2
2

PING --> Bud Cochran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! :-) Nathan In Montana
45
45

tire pressure
Hi, I picked up my brand new 2009 Dodge grand caravan SE yesterday. the tire aire pressure lite is on and they told me thats normal because they checked all tires this morning. it is kind of anouning...
5
5

change oil dash light
got an 08 ram 1500 5.7 when the change oil light comes the dash is it triggered by dirty oil? or does it just come on after 2,500 miles automatically? or both. (i'm new to this vehicle.) jason
2
2

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 won't start
I recently replaced the battery because it was dead, now when I turn the key I get 1 click at the starter. It seems like the starter is not kicking over. I don't want to buy one and find out it was...
3
3

use more octane
have a 1999 caravan 4 cylinder-always used the lowest price gas -think it is 89 octane--been running a little rough-friend-who is a knowledgeable car guy said move up in octane to 91 and use the...
3
3

General gauge/sending unit ?
I'm rebuilding my old ca$e 580B engine. I have a new water temp gauge and new oil pressure gage but don't have the sending units. Are the sending units pretty much standard as far as the ohms range?...
3
3

Durango
I have a friend I can't talk into a CTD so she is looking into getting a Durango. (Think soccer mom with a 3 year old) Is there any particular thing to steer clear of or really look closely at? She...
1
1

97 Dodge 1500 4X4
My 97' ram 1500 4X4 doesn't start, The check engine light isn't on and I not getting any codes with the code reader. The motor cranks fine I'm being told to change the crank sensor but my thought is...
6
6

2005 1500 Dodge, Brakes?
I have a 2005 Ram 1500, 4x4 with 50K miles. Last week a notices a slight noise that sounded like a brake squeak when moving slow. I looked at the rotors and pads and they look ok. The noise was not...
2
2