Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: '01 whine in TC
no, its coming from the transfer case. the noise gets higher pitched with engine speed even before road speed increases any. i assume based on this, that it has something to do with the fluid....

Re: - not quit Re: headlamps?
Thanks for the interesting reply. Now I understand what you are talking about. The auto associations here are starting to say that putting E10 (10% ethlylene) fuel in the tank is wasting money as over...

Help with 2002 Dakota
Sorry for another question but things just seem to keep happening: My brother has a 2002 Dodge Dakota truck with a v6. 150,000 miles. He took it to Midas and had a new heater core, coolant flush, etc...

1980 Dodge Ram steering adjustment
A friend of mine just picked this rig up, and there is far too much play in the steering. Other vehicles, I know the adjustment procedure on the gearbox, but this one is throwing me for a loop. This...

Re: Mercedes, Not US, To Bail Out Chrysler
You read my reply without any idea what I was replying to? Where it would have made no sense. In order to comprehend the reply you had to know what it was a reply to. Even you had to figure out that...

Re: Mercedes, Not US, To Bail Out Chrysler
I'm sorry to hear that. Please consider that many of Rush's views are single solutions to single problems that don't consider the other effects of the solution. I had a conversation with a former co...
1
1

Re: 3.7 L tick
my bad it is 10w30 I was thinking of my other car my bad on that. my 71 firebird uses 10w-40 sry for the confusion Charles

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrr.............
Fram filters have come apart internally. The paper fibers will plug your small piston cooling J jets. Beware of the Fram.

Re: domino
If there is a 'Breeder' Reactor in the US, I'll bet it is in the south. LOL

2001 Dodge Dakota Recirculation Door
We have a 2001 Dakota Quad Cab and it has started allowing air to come through the air vents when the truck is moving. Although the switch is set to off air still flows through the vents as the truck...

Re: 4.7 Exhaust Manifold Bolts
Dealer replaced the ones on the right side, said 5 of the 8 were broken but the manifold was OK on this side. Maybe they used better bolts this time. I can't say anything bad about the dealer, not a...

Re: Just for the oldtimers here
Roy

Re: domino
It's going to be an interesting hearing in Congress. Whichever way it goes, my bet is they survive. The CEO's are already toast. Current UAW contracts are toast. What I'm most curious about is what...

Re: 1998 Caravan strut mounts rusting
In article , DK1000 wrote: There are no recalls. Value and price are two different things. Get an estimate for the repairs, compare that to what you could buy for that amount of money, factor in the...

Re: domino
to go begging.