Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How hard to put a 96 5.2 into my carbed 87 318 truck?
I have an 87 W100 pickup with a carb and would like to get fuel injection. I can get a 96 van with a 5.2 that runs great for next to nothing. How hard to change everything over? Will the engine mate...
4
4

2008 Dakota under rail box bedliner - tonneau cover
I have a 2008 Dakota Crew Cab Laramie and I want to put some type of tonneau cover on it and don't know where to find one. I checked with Dodge and got nowhere. Does anyone here know where I can find...
1
1

Anyone know anything about the Mopar REE Navigation stereo???
Diesel prices have made me stop using the truck for daily commutes and city driving. So I got a PT Cruiser for such. I'd like to put a Nav. unit in but have factory Sirius, UConnect, EVIC display etc....
12
12

94 RAM VAN 250 REAR SPRING (LR) REAR MOUNT RUSTED TO HELL--NEED ADVICE !!!
This customer's van is quite solid underneath, except that this rear most spring mount is ready to come apart from severe rust. It mounts outboard of the unibody frame. Has anyone encountered this and...

For Sale Dodge PU Repair Manuals
I have for sale repair manuals on CD for the following Dodge/Chrysler trucks. 2001-model 1500-2500-3500 2003-model 1500-2500-3500 2005-model 1500-2500-3500 2006-model 1500-2500-3500 Some of the repair...
2
2

For Sale Dodge PU Repair Manuals
I have for sale repair manuals on CD for the following Dodge/Chrysler trucks. 2001-model 1500-2500-3500 2003-model 1500-2500-3500 2005-model 1500-2500-3500 2006-model 1500-2500-3500 Some of the repair...
4
4

CTD Clutch M/S replacement
Today, twice, when I have the clutch petal to the floor and stop the truck, there doesn't seem to be an issue till I take the foot off the brake to move it over to the go pedal and I'm already moving....

upgrades for v6 magnum engine
I'm looking for a few upgrades for my 04 Dakota 3.7 liter v6 magnum engine. I'm looking for a cold air intake and anything to help boost my gas mileage. I know that I'm probably not going to get much,...
34
34

malfunction indicator light
02 ram 4.7. light came on. the manual doesn't really explain what that light does or what causes it to come on. anything i can do to check for to make it go off. how do i get it to go off. before i go...
5
5

Very hot A/C
Seems one of the sensors in my ac/heater/fan unit don't want to work right. After any amount of time, it blows very hot air. If I turn the fan down to low, it will start blowing cold again. Could it...
12
12

Fuel Injector question
I have a '02 Quadcab 2500 w/Cummins 5.9. AEM Brute Force intake, aftermarket 4-inch exhaust w/o cat, and the Superchips Max 3705 programmer (works pretty good I guess). I want to put a larger set of...
1
1

Re: Double Your Gas Mileage!
mac Please remove splinters before emailing

Battery drain in 1987 Dodge Xplorer
Can someone suggest how we can find what's putting a .2 amp drain on the front battery of a Dodge Xplorer van? It's not a defective battery as this is the 3rd one and all have been drained 24/7......

Decreased fuel mileage question
I have a 97 Dodge Dakota that the fuel mileage has went to half of what I have gotten in the past I have run a code test and nothing has shown up faulty. Im getting black smoke from the tail pipes...
3
3

2006 dakota
Hi, I got a 2006 dakota with a 4.7 liter high output. The owner manual recommends to use premium. with gas prices going up, i am tempted to use regular. would that affect performance or hurt the...
10
10