Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 dodge ram camshft position sensor
Can some one tell me where to locate the cam shift postition sensor on a 4.7 liter in a 2003 dodge ram?
1
1

2008 ram alarm system
anyone get the factory alarm installed in their new truck. I keep calling the dodge dealer here and they don't have the part number to order it yet. would like to put the mopar one in as i have $500...

Interior LIghts Stay On 99 Ram CTD Quad Cab
Hi All! Electrical problems just keep happening with this unit. Had it stored over the winter ... both batteries went dead and sulphated. Put in new batteries ... both went dead in about 3 days....
3
3

type of Trans fluid
I have a 99 dodge caravan 4 cyl..I need to add some transmission fluid---what should I use... will Ford do the job--I usually use Dexron thanks
1
1

Re: 360 RT tranny question
Try adjusting the kickdown band. Has it ever been adjusted in the 130K miles?
2
2

Dakota 360 RT tranny question
2002 Dakota RT 360 AT 130K miles. Transmission is smooth in all gears. no slippage or rev-ups between shifts, etc. It kicks into passing gear smothly and actually I can find no other problems .....
2
2

FUSE PANEL DIAGRAM 1994 DODGE 3/4 TON VAN
This van doesn't have an owner's manual, and the fuse panel in the glove box doesn't have a diagram. The instrument lights don't work, so I suspect it is a blown fuse, but, I have no way of knowing if...
2
2

94 RAM VAN 250 3.9 AUTO TRANS SHIFTS LATE INTO 3RD.
Just got the van. Doesn't shift into 3rd. until about 50 MPH, downshifts into 2nd. at about 35. Fluid at correct level and clean. Engine runs fine. For a full-size van it has lots of acceleration !!...
4
4

08 vacation pics and browning museum
here are the pictures from our 2008 vacation that included disney land and the browning museum. initially i had buyers remorse about trading in my '05 dually for the '08 but that went away as soon as...
2
2

Engine Wiring Harness testing
Hi This is a followup message to my fuel injector problem. My engine harness got melted on the fuel injector portion on the left side of the engine. I rewired and replaced the shorted out portions of...

Free Unlimited Vpn Account - High Speed LifeTime
hi every body u can get a free lifetime vpn account Form here: visit our free VPN , proxy google group in : subscribe to our group :

Dodge ram van fuel injectors
He people I got a injecor circuit malfunction code reading for my odb. Engine was running rough and the CEL went on. After investingating I found that the wire harness had benn melted and wires to the...
7
7

2007 Jeep / 2008 T&C TPMS
I have two new vehicles with Tire Pressure Monitor Systems, 2007 Jeep Compass and a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country. When I rotate the tires how to I reset the wheel location for the tire pressure...
7
7

Oil Synthetic or not?
I have an 04 Dakota that i use for my work. I drive 200+ miles a day i have to change the oil once a month. Would it be better for me to switch to synthetic or not? Glytter
3
3

Custom 2nd generation Ram emblems
There are some custom emblems up on Ebay for anyone that's interested. I need your opinions, what designs would you like to see?
1
1