Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP - No Wipers on 99 Sport
Hi Group! Got a problem here Houston. Wipers don't work on my 99 Sport CTD Quad Cab. Have had it in storage and batteries went flat and had to replace ... don't know if this might be related to the no...
2
2

Bucking, skipping, popping Ram...
Vehicle - 2001 Ram 2500, Standard cab 5.9 Magnum, Automatic trans 70K Problem - Engine starts and runs OK. Take it for a test drive and once it warms up it will act like the timing goes WAY off and it...
10
10

Won't Start right after starting
2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500 -Did a coolant flush. -Have a head gasket problem so put in some Bars gasket sealer. -Heated up engine for 5-10 minutes, let cool, topped off radiator. -Ran engine again for 20...
6
6

OT New server?
does it work??
5
5

Nature doesn't owe you cheap oil. Global production may have peaked.
The sooner people get over the notion that they can protest finite resources, the better. The Earth is a limited sphere with a superficial crust relative to its total size. On average the crust is 20...
13
13

Ping<<Anybody in AZ>>
A close friend is trying to buy a car from a party in Laveen and would like to have some local eyes on it. Anybody???? Roy
7
7

5.9L, 2002 Ram 1500
Has anyone experimented with reprogramming the ECM to improve gas mileage? My truck gets 9 - 10 MPG city (with air) and about 15 on the highway, which I feel is a bit low, especially with gas prices...
9
9

ot: travel through the midwest
All: I'm back in the US, out west somewhere at the moment. We're expecting to head east on the weekend, probably along I-90 and I-80 (heading to NY). Was wondering if folks can tell me how travel is...
1
1

1998 Ram 1500 4x4 5.9
Hello all,have a question about a repair,on the steering box,the output shaft ,right above the pitman arm, is starting to leak pretty good,I was wondering if that seal can be replaced without removing...
5
5

How to lift? Wood blocks?
I have an 88 dakota 2wd and I was told I could lift it up a little bit with wood blocks....How is this done?
3
3

Tulostin satunnaiseen käyttöön
Piti oikein lainailla aiheeseen liittyvää kirjamateriaalia, kun väitettiin, ettei Big Bang pohjautuisi klassiseen supernovaräjähdysteoriafraktaaliin. BANG! Maailmankaikkeuden historia. Brian Mey,...

Aluminum cylinder heads
Any insight on any of the aluminum heads out there for the 2500 with 360?
3
3

central locking module
HI--I have a 2003 dodge sprinter. The cental locking button on the center console does not work. It lights up if a door is open but when the doors are closed and the lights go off it will not lock....

What can I do to make towing easier with my truck?
I have an 04 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 short bed quad cab with automatic transmission,5.7 hemi and 3.55 rear end. It has a cold air intake and a transmission temp gauge added onto it. I am using E class...
14
14

mpg on new cummins with 6 speed auto
what are you getting for mpg on the new big cummins with 6 speed automatic unloaded ? I have the 5.9 with 6 speed manual that i'm thinking of trading in
1
1