Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Durango A/C compressor question
My wife has a 2001 Durango. She said the A/C was working the other week and now it is not. It just blows warm air. I took a look under the hood and when she turns the A/C on the compressor turns on...
4
4

1983 dodge
my name is matt i have got a 1983 dodge pickup 4 sale its got a 3 inch lift with 35"s on it i am wanting 2500$ 4 it
1
1

Transmission Radiator cooler
Anybody know which would be the in connection to the radiator from the transmission on a 94 Dodge Van B250 5.2l? I had to rebuild the tranny, and want to flush the radiator before I connect it all...
14
14

durango, front ac hot, rear ac vent cold... suggestions?
Our 2000 durango is blowing hot air from the front vents and cold air from the rear overhead ac vents when the truck's air conditioning system is turned on. The compressor clutch engages. the metal...
13
13

Re: SPAM Filters
50% of the SPAM still gets through :)
1
1

Navigation systems
I need some input from the experts here. Which navigation system do you recommend?? I need help finding White Castles when I'm out of town... Denny
30
30

2001 dakota headlamps
Can anyone tell me how to change the headlight bulbs on a 2001 dakota from the outside. Appreciate any help. rlk
1
1

Re: Limo Services Orange County
How much would he charge to drive to Louisiana every day and bring me back and forth to work? I really could care less if drives the Hummer or a Yugo, or even a Moped.... Just looking to see what his...

Gas mileage keeps going down.
I have a 97 Dodge 1500 with a 5.9 under the hood. When I bought it 11 years ago, it got 17 mpg. Now I'm seeing 10 mpg. I know that the topper robs me of 1-2 mpg but can anyone tell me where the other...
11
11

'07 3.7L Dakota cruise control found!
I searched and found a Cruise control for my Dakota! It looks and works like factory and it was cheap compared to what the dealer wanted for it I saved $300 by going to I thought there may be others...

leaky dakotas
folks, i have had to park both of my daks out in the weather for a while. when it rains the passenger side floorboards are filling up with water. both are the same basic body style. one is a 1991 and...
10
10

Rear quarter window
Anyone have a line or source on a rear window replacement alternative from the OEM. This would be for any brand of pickup, where I'd like an openable window like in the RV type.

2000 Dakota Check Engine and Transmission Hiccup at Highway speeds
I have a 2000 Dakota 4x4 with the 4.7L V8 Magnum with automatic trans. I ran over a pothole the other day and the Transmission indicator went nutty, outlining all gears instead of just drive. Also,...
2
2

2000 Dodge Van Engine Surging...
My buddy has a 2000 van with the 5.9l V8.....the engine constantly changes rpm up and down.....from startup to driving.... sitting at a light it goes up and down at LEAST a couple hundred rpms. It had...
1
1

Did you guys know about AmericanForceWheels.com ?
This guys have the best custom dually wheels for your big truck! Believe me they have this big dually wheels from mayor manufacturers for really nice prices. And if you want wheels and tires they...