Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

01 Dakota 3.9 losing power on highway
I am going to try and describe this as best as possible. I have an 01 Dakota 2wd 3.9 While I am on the highway going 50-70mph,I don't notice it in the city,the truck will start to slow down,you can...
7
7

Re: xd-m first impressions
my sincere apologies. i did not intend to put this in this newsgroup either.
11
11

OT: USMC humor
Speeding ticket? USMC style Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on I-15, just north of the Marine Corps Air Station at Miramar. One of the officers was using a...

03 Dakota Upper Ball Joints
After 63k miles, the upper ball joints in my '03 Dakota R/T are shot. No outrageous driving, just normal stuff. After having them replaced with Moogs, I saw the old parts and they look like they've...
4
4

Re: bad ECM?
Replaced ECM with a remanufactured one and truck runs perfectly.

Re: Did you know you can be paid for searching google etc
"Donald" wrote off-topic, cross-posted in message who cares about your cross-posted, off-topic post ..............

Umm...M880+w200+NSN+boxed tranny
How's that for a SUBJECT? LOL! I went to a US Forest Service auction on Thursday and bought two crated trannies for the M880 or W-200 if you prefer. Both trannies are still encased in foam and crated...
2
2

How many miles on your hemi?
Just bought a 07 Ram w/ Hemi. Has 60000 miles on it. I like it more than I thought I would and am now considering keeping this for a while. How many miles does the Hemi normally run? I'm a big...
1
1

Re: French And CERN Build Massive Particle Accelerator (Black Hole Gen
Almost 1% the speed of light? My tv set throws electrons faster. Some physicists speculated Edward Teller's H-bomb would fuse the hydrogen in the oceans and turn the Earth into a star. It didn't...

86 Dodge Ram 50 ignition timing
What should the ignition timing be on an 86 Dodge Ram 50, custom 2wd auto 2.0 liter? Any help?
3
3

P-0441
I pulled this code on my '04 Dakota, 4.7L Quad Cab. I think when I gassed her up I didn't properly close the cap. The light is on in my display. If I disconnect the battery for a while, the light will...
5
5

OT Sold It!!!!!!!!!!!!
After almost 10 months of unreal bs we finally sold the house in MA!!! Free at last!!!!
238
238

What happens when new cars dont sell?
I read the post about dodges being 13k under sticker and had me wondering. What does the dealer/Mfr do with unsold new cars?
5
5

air bags and controllers
my '08 squats lower than my '05 dually did with the same camper. i dont know why since the SRW and DRW share the same springs but it does...just a little but noticable. im looking at a set of...
1
1

WTH? New Dodge Rams going for 13K below MSRP
A tight credit market, slumping construction, an economy on bed rest, an end-of-model year, and high gas prices mean one thing for pickup trucks: lots of brand new trucks waiting for buyers. Dealers...
9
9