Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Durango Flex Fuel
Hi Everyone, I have read different statements on what model years/engines of Durangos can run flex fuel. Can this group shed some light on it? My local gas station just started selling E85 for $2.899...
3
3

Fuel economy on 01 Cummins
I have a friend who owns an 01 3500 w/ Cummins that is asking how he can get better fuel mileage. He currently gets about 13mpg. The truck is an AT w/ 4.10 gearing. Since my 00 gets 19.5mpg or so, I'm...
4
4

1955 Dodge truck resources
a computerless friend is undertaking a complete restoration of a 1955 Dodge pickup anyone know some parts resources, ect I can point him to? thanks

obd 1069 help, please
'97 caravan passed every test [california smog]; but failed with mystery explanation of BCM not communicating with CCD. all the body functions work (lights, door locks, airbags), and engine light...

Calling Tom (again)
Tom, I got the truck back after the lift pump conversion was complete, bill payed by DC, Very expensive job and a lot of work. I now see 8-9 lbs of pressure at idle and 6-7 under throttle. There was a...
2
2

1990 Dodge ram 50 - cold start problem
I am hoping I can find some answers. We have a 1990 Dodge Ram 50 (Fuel Injected) that will not start cold. I have taken this truck to three mechanics including the dodge dealer and the mitsubishi...

'01 lift pump
on impulse i purchased an '01 cummins dodge yesterday because the price was just to good to walk away from. before putting it into service i had my local dealer run it through the oasis system and...
9
9

Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>
Montana, Idaho, pretty close, they both have the letters o and a in it. Anyway, folks on the DTR site seem to be happy with Dave Smith, saving lots of $ even when Dave flys them up for the deal. Worth...

Heater Pipe connected to the rear heater and engine 98 Dodge Caravan
My aluminum pipes with antifreeze from engine to the rear heater rusted and must be replaced. I can't figure it out where are the pipes goes to the engine just in front of firewall. I'd love to find...
1
1

5th wheel in short bed
having looked at what fords have to offer im back to wanting a mega cab dodge and i dont mind travelling to another dealer. i removed the 5th wheel hitch from my '05 but as i understand it there is a...
15
15

Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>
Me, as I was signing, would have overwritten the pencil number in ink!

Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>
I would have taken the pen, written over the pencil with ink ("Oh, my... we don't want this to smudge... here, I'll fix it"), then signed it :)
1
1

Proper metod to troubleshoot AC system for 01 Dodge 2500 360
The other day I noticed no more cool air, the compressor clutch was not engaging at all. I purchased a refill system from walmart. I filled with refrigerant to proper gauge level, now the compressor...
3
3

Re: "customer service" at lithia <rolling eyes>
Lithia has an awful reputation and it's not a spotty thing, it's by design from the top down and afflicts every facet of the operation. Shortsighted, penny wise and pound foolish seem to be the rule...

Wet Floors? Ram
Every time it rains the driver side floor is soaked. Any suggestions?
1
1