Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge Parts
Hey all, I just picked up an '84 W150 with 360K miles on it. She needs a carb rebuild but other than that she is in great shape. There is almost no rust on it. Just 3 or 4 surface spots. I do need to...
1
1

6.7L DPF re-gen
Is the 2008 Cummins/Ram DPF re-gen fuel added post injection in the cylinder or is there a separate injector in the exhaust? I couldn't find any real info at I have a Cummins quickserve account but I...
2
2

Sticker shock!
Just got my oil changed for the last time here in Oz - last time it was mixed in with other services, so I don't remember. It's cost me the equivalent of over $70! For regular oil! Please tell me it's...
13
13

1942-47 Original, hand drawn, copyrighted Carter Carburetors
I have 10 copyrighted drafts that my grandmother drew as an apprentice for Carter Carburetor dated from 1942-1947 some for Dodge and some for International. Can anyone tell me what these may be worth....
1
1

1942-47 Original, hand drawn, copyrighted Carter Carburetors
I have 10 copyrighted drafts that my grandmother drew as an apprentice for Carter Carburetor dated from 1942-1947 some for Dodge and some for International. Can anyone tell me what these may be worth....

'97 Dakota 2WD Auto Trans
Still haven't fixed this truck. It came with a 3.9 V6 that died at 200,000 (more or less) miles. How difficult would it be to put a V8 in it? Thanks, Ken
1
1

vacuum diagram for 1999 Dodge Ram ?????
Where can I find a vacuum diagram online for a 1999 Dodge Ram 318? Thanks

RAM won't idle??????
1999 Dodge RAM 318 will not idle. If I keep RPMs above about 1000, it runs fine. Below that and the engine dies. Any thoughts? Thanks
10
10

Calling Tom
Tom, What is your best guess as the cause for a Low Voltage fault for the fuel lift pump? That's all I know at the moment. Steve Steve
6
6

wtd: Dakota parts
I need parts for a Dakota 97-04, its red (I`m in N Michigan): rt fender hood bumper (perfer chrome) lower bumper plastic rt parking light upper fender support (between fenders) rt fog light or reply...

88 dakota tranny prob
I have a 88 dodge dakota with the automatic tranny without OD. First gear lags sometimes and takes a little too long to accelerate and shift into second gear but once it shifts, all the other gears...
3
3

"Y" exhaust pipe
I need to replace the Y pipe on my daughters 1999 Dakota, V-6. It's a hard to find part, about $190.00. Does anyone know of any more economical sources? Seems like it wouldn't be a junk-yard type...
6
6

For Auction. Chrysler StarSCAN scan tool
Ebay item number 180233101154. Diagnose all systems on Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge cars & trucks with the new Controller Area Network vehicle data bus. Re flash all modules, program ignition keys, read &...
3
3

Update: wipers on 86 Ramcharger
The problems seems (as I had hoped) the motor brushes. when I pulled the wiper motor out, I did not test it until after I cleaned it. While I was cleaning it I pulled the brushes back and blew out the...

PING>>>NATE<<<<<<
Please see Jodi's post on temp tags. Roy