Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Attn: Bryan!
why cross-post, off-topic to groups that don't give a crap about your subject ? do try and get yourself a clue... this is cross-posted back only to find Bryan
1
1

Update-spare tire for 01 dakota
All I can find is this wheel is a 16x7,does anyone have the offset,etc by chance so I can order a 1 junkyard near me has a steel wheel but I want to ask them about a generic wheel as they have been...
8
8

Dome Light stays on
I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota and when I get in it and start it the dome light should slowly dim then go out. But what happens is that I will have to drive about 3 to 5 minutes and the horn will sound...
1
1

Need spare tire rim for 2001 Dakota
Believe it or not,not 1 junk yard in my area has a steel rim to be used for a spare tire for my 01 dakota that someone stole the spare idea where I can get one online? I see aluminums for 80 bucks,but...
3
3

No rear brake or turn signals
I have a 2001 Ram 2500 with the Cummins. I recently had my rear brake lights and turn signals go out on it. I have turn signlas up front, the 3rd brake light works fine, the fuses are all good in the...
4
4

95 RAM engine swap
I have to get and swap a used motor into a 1995 4WD RAM pickup. Seems like I read that motors from 1993 to 1997 are same/compatible. My local used parts yard wants to sell me a 2001 motor and says...
7
7

floater hub bolt pattern
what different bolt patterns does / did Dodge use on 4WD locking hubs or drive flanges, and rear axle drive flanges (floaters) Looking for something using 6 on 2 3/8"

Milage
I have a 2000, 1500 extended cab truck with a 318 EFI automatic with overdrive. I would like to use my upcoming tax rebate to do some modifications to try to get better gas milage. With $600 in hand...
28
28

rear turn and stop bulb quit working
2001 Dodge 2500 CTD The other day I put the truck in the garage on a nice clear, dry evening. Turning into my driveway, I used the left turn signal and it worked. Next morning it doesn't work, fast...
8
8

Transmission slipping
I have a 97 Ram 1500. My transmission slips between 45 to 55 mph Is this going to be an exspensive repair job?
5
5

Easter came and went
and no bunny jokes? beekeep
5
5

2007 Dodge 3500 Chimes
Anybody know how to disable the damn seatbelt chime/gong? I'm driving around on the ranch, in and out of the rig constantly and the chime is driving me nuts. Thanks, Bob
12
12

Can spark plugs that look healthy be sick?
I pose this question in my ongoing quest to improve performance on my 87 Dakota without spending unnecessarily. Actually, it's not the spending that bothers me. I just don't feel like changing my...
17
17

01dodge dakota power window problem
window wont go up. motor works. took off door panel and was able to manually pull glass up. it appears there is a cable that doesnot have any tension on it. any suggestions
1
1

Baja 250 won by a Dodge
Been a while, but the overall winner this year (Mar 15) was a ram in the supertruck class.. probably didn't get very good gas mileage with 800 hp.. mac Please remove splinters before emailing