Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel overflow recall on 2005 Durango
I know there was a recall for certain 2005 Durangos due to fuel oveflowing when you fill the gas tank. We just recently found out about this. My husband's 2005 Durango now has the same exact problem,...
2
2

Dodge Dually Wheel Removal
Hello, I have a 2002 Dodge Dually, CTD, 4x4, extended cab. About 120,000 miles. It runs fine. Best riding and reliable truck I have ever owned and I tend to semi-abuse them. Is it possible to remove...
3
3

OT: Frontload washers
My GE toploader sometimes walks around a little bit, then I have to shove it back into the corner. Frontloading models appear to be the trend nowadays. All the high-end machines in Best Buy's ads are...
17
17

junp a battery + to -
I have a 1999 dodge Durango and my daughters friend jumped batteries and the put the cable on the wrong pole + to - and tried to start the car I and messed it up I changed the alternator but the dodge...
4
4

'96 RAM 1500 5.9L SLT 4x4 suddenly won't idle this week.
Truck is stock with 110K miles. Wed-Fri it wouldn't idle until completely warmed up. It just stalls as RPMs go to zero unless you keep your foot on the gas a little. Drove fine when warm. Sat it had...
11
11

08 Dodge 1500 prices
Dealer here has an 08, 1500, short bed, V6, six speed truck for $13,999. Trying to figure out if that's a good deal or just the going price. They have a high doc fee and add some BS paint treatment...
10
10

My last Dodge/Chrysler Purchase
22
22

2000 Ram Van Blower Motor Location?
Got a 2000 dodge ram van 1500. Where the heck is the blower motor and the resistor? Thought it would be underneath the instrument panel, no luck. Thanks.
2
2

OT: Log homes
My parents are wanting to build themselves a log home and have asked me to see what I could find out with regards to maintenance/upkeep and the such compared to a traditional built home. So...anyone...
54
54

They Found Denny
Denny was found after gorging himself on WC. News story at 10p.
4
4

preventive maint. on Dodge with diesel
Hey Group I have wanted a Dodge with a diesel engine for a long time and finally bought one. It is 96 model 2500 with 125000 miles on it. The history that I know is it has always been serviced...
4
4

OT Jeep project is finished!!!
Finally done. Man I hate following into a project, spend more time undoing other folks alleged good work. Denny we were in the right direction, no advance, it wasn't the Weber. $40 took care of the...
65
65

head gasket not flat question
I am replacing my head gaskets for my new aluminum cyl head instal using felpro 1044 (0.51 which it calls for) I have bought 8 gaskets and every one of the new gaskets look not 100% flat near the end...
2
2

Selling Dodge pick-up
I'm considering selling my Dodge p/u. Is this the correct group or is there another?
18
18

OT Poll!!!! Who wins???
Super Tuesday who wins?? Dem and Repub. Pick a winner in each. After the super bowl I'm not picking anything for a bit. Roy
98
98