Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Motor races when rolling in neutral: 92 Dakota
Sorry to keep bothering this group with my questions, but I'm very new to owning a Dodge. My friend traded me his '92 Dodge Dakota for my '71 Husky dirt bike (bike runs, only has 3200 original miles...
13
13

2001 Ram 2500 stereo speaker wiring....
Anyone out there know which wires feed the speakers in this trck? I'd rather not have to remove the door panels and be able to connect the speakers currently installed under the dash. I can go on and...
11
11

Freeze Plug on 97 dodge ram
I thought I could put in a engine block heater on a 97 dodge ram. I removed the front freeze plug on the drivers side but there is not enough room. The hole is the correct diameter, but it isin't deep...
20
20

Warranty question
First of all, I know I could call a dealer but ever since I started purchasing new vehicles waaaaaay back in 1966 I have only taken one back to a dealer and was not impressed that time thus dealers...
6
6

Spam?
I recently switched news servers. Is there an unusual amount of spam here lately or is my new news sever not filtering messages like the old one?
4
4

Jet Performance Chips
Hello group, I have a 2005 Dakota w/ the 3.7L and automatic. I live in Minnesota and in this cold weather my trucks really sucks the gas down, I get about 10.5-11.5 mpg. I was looking for ways to...
4
4

ABS relay for 1992 Dodge Dakota
I've just spent the better part of two hours googling for an ABS Relay for a 1992 Dodge Dakota (4 cyl, 5 spd manual, 2wd, no air conditioning). I had no joy. Can anybody recommend a good online parts...
4
4

2001 Dodge 1500 ball joints
I have a 2001 1500 quad 5.9L 2 wheel drive 97k. Dealer says upper and lower ball joints should be replaced, grease seal broken and joints are dry and worn. Cost is over $2000. He says the entire...
8
8

start issue cold
My 2000 Dakota just started having this problem last week. When it sits for 6-8 hours it won't start. Turns over great spits a few times but won't fire up. I remove the air cover and put some gas in...
5
5

Anti-Gel Additive (Diesel)
Hi All, I'm heading out Wednesday morning on a ski trip. This will be the first time I have taken my truck to such a cold place. Weather is supposed to dip and stay below 0F. I live in Dallas, so a...
20
20

How Can I convert my 02 Dakota to flex / E85 fuel
Greetings form a new-be to this group. I've a 02 Dakota 4 x 4 with the 4.7 ltr V8. I'm thrying to get information on how to convert my truck to burn flex fuels / E85. I've tried Dodge / Chrylser,...
5
5

Anyone here use the v6 tranny on the v8 94 Dakota?
I know it will work now but has anyone ever do it? and how did it drive ?.. Everyone I have spoke to says the tranny is almost the same except the V8 tranny had one more clutch in overdrive and was a...
2
2

NEED HELP WITH GAS GAUGE 86 / B250
Have and 1986 B250 full size van. Put in new tank - new sending unit. Now it does not register on the dash gauge. I checked the ground and power going into the sending unit When I check for power the...
3
3

Sorta OT: I hate growing old!
So, there's this spare part I've had lying around the house for years - a blower motor resistor or somesuch, that tends to die on the 2001 Daks. The truck is on the third, but it's been doing fine for...
4
4

Good resto paint/body shop in Atlanta area?
I'm looking for a professional paint/body shop, preferably one that specializes in Mopar or even e-bodies. Anyone have any recommendations I can check out?
5
5