Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Air Conditioning... isn't
My truck's about 7 years old, but AC's seen less than 4 years of actual use (three years in England I think we used the AC once). Recently, it's begun blowing not-so-cold air. In fact, the air temp...
4
4

Fuel tank capacity of 95 Dodge 2500 diesel pu
Fuel gauge is erratic,when the gauge is on E,I'll fill up and only take 7,maybe 8 gallons of
9
9

Dakota Recall??
Caught the tail end of a Fox News report this AM about a recall of some Dakots concerning a trannie (Park pall?) problem. I missed the meat of what they were saying. Was unable to find it on the...
9
9

Nailhead Center
Hi, How hard is it to get a Nailhead mill? Eino
5
5

OT Sheryl
Seems our troll is being ignored so she's trying harder. Sooo sad.
7
7

We need more lead and mercury in our toys!
RANT MODE ON A news article about lead in Christmas ornaments got me thinking about the old days when we decorated our Christmas trees with pure lead tinsel and got mazes with mercury in them as toys....
3
3

ot-- budd?
roy you were asking about budd a while back. i too have wondered and hope that he is well. anyway, i did a search today as i thought about it again and found a couple things. maybe a phone number if...
4
4

new dodge cigar lighter missing
just picked up a new dodge ram truck and noticed the cigar lighter was missing from the socket. I did not get the smokers package and was there fore told that this is the way it is if you don't have...
20
20

1999 Dodge Ram Truck (4x2) Steering Box Seals
I just found that the seal for the output shaft (pitman shaft?) on the steering box of my truck is leaking pretty badly. Can someone tell me how hard a job it is to replace the seal? I have a factory...
3
3

Radio
Have a 92 Dakota, took part of the dash out to clean the blower motor, now my Radio won't work, the light on the inside comes on but when you hook up the antenna or external ground there is a small...
3
3

2002 Dakota RT p/win switches
The power window and locks switches on my 2002 Dak RT look like they will snap out of the door panal, as a unit, without removing the panel. True? False? If true, where do I pry so that I don't break...
3
3

sticky brakes grab hard
i have 3 older dodge trucks ALL have come down with sticky brake pedals . the pedal becomes vary hard to press down with no rebound... i have to pull the pedal up buy hand or my tail lights stay on......
6
6

Dakota starting problem
I have a 2000 Dakota 4X4 and when I start it on a cold morning, it starts fine, but when I shift into drive or reverse, the engine stalls. Whats going on here? I will probably take it to the dealers,...
1
1

'06 Ram w/Diesel -- Doesn't 'hold' heat
Hello Everyone, I drive an '06 Ram 2500 with Cummins Diesel motor. It doesn't seem to 'hold' heat very well. I can have the truck all warmed up, right at the centerpoint of the temp gauge. Then I'll...
69
69

Thanksgiving vacation
To see the results/damage from a Thanksgiving vacation trip............ click here:
3
3