Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My older truck vs my newer truck - 4WD
My very first truck was a Dodge 1979 Sno-Commander. It was full time 4WD. That's why my husband called it back then. We never had to do anything to put it into 4WD. He since passed on and I finally...
24
24

Electrical Problems 2007 3500 Mega Cab
:? Help our shop recently extended a mega cab. When the truck is running the flashers and blinkers do not work!!! However, when the truck is not running they work fine !!!! Keep in mind we touched...
5
5

headlight bulbs
just had a headlight bulb burn out in my 97 ram 4x4 this weekend. i went ahead and replaced both at the same time as usual. as i was logging the service into my service journal i looked back to see...
8
8

Oil Smoke Test
Is there any test that can be performed to verify oil smoke from the tail pipe besides just looking at it? The climate is getting cold here and there is a lot of steam/smoke/something coming from the...
6
6

OT: 2006 Sebring Horn Relay - Location?
Can anyone tell me "exactly" where the horn relay is on a 2006 Sebring, 4-door, Touring, V6? The horn (wife's car) sounds like it is either going/gone bad (sounds sick, weak,like it has a cold). I...
2
2

Dodge Sprinter mileage
My apologies if this is the wrong ng. Just curious if anyone knows what kind of fuel mileage the Sprinter gets. I know official numbers may be hard to come by, so maybe relative to the common CTD in a...
1
1

'01 QC4x4 2500 V8 heating issue.
Ok, I had to replace a faulty thermostat that wasn't closing completely and obviously wasn't warming up as designed. Heater still seems to be not quite as hot as I remember. It seems it would just...
24
24

Warm-up time for Cummins Diesel
Hello Everyone, In one of the previous posts, it was stated: Minimize idling, and idle smart: Engines only need 10 to 30 seconds for warm-up, How true is this for the '06 Cummins Diesel motor? I...
5
5

OT.......Groan..
Gawd.....I ate tooooo much... Shut up Roy... Denny
6
6

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
It's 4:04 EST. Here in Oz it's just past 6:30pm, sun's just setting. Had a nice "relative-of-turkey" dinner, with an Aussie twist - Chicken cooked on the barbie, corn cooked with it, with stuffing (of...
9
9

Any Cincinnati area Dodge Ram owners?
Hi folks. My long time Dodge dealer is closing Cronin Dodge (was Glenway Dodge). Have to shop around for a new dealer. Anyone local recommend one?

DBII -> USB/serial port cable?
Anyone know of a source for one of these to connect a laptop to the DBII port on Dodges? Only place i've found is offering one for $200 - which is friggin ridiculous.
6
6

Sorta OT Need some info.
Seeing as I've become the southern gentleman I've4 been looking for something to run around in locally. don't need a 400+HP monster to drag my skinny ass, fishing pole and a cooler to the beach. So...
28
28

Caravan seats
Need seats for a 2003 Grand Caravan. What year seats would fit? This has the roll in seats, NOT Stow and Go. Krusty Baguette typing from Podunk, MA -=-=- ... Q: What's the difference between a...

Re: Windshields
Thank you for the education.
12
12