Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Dodge Ram Remote Part Number
Could someone tell me the part number for the OEM remote door opener (etc) for a 1999 Dodge Ram pickup (4x2, quad cab)? I need the one that will activate the alarm system, open/close the door locks,...
8
8

Re: Crate Engine <== spam
I've seen the same url in messages posted to other groups, with different text. It's spam. Bryan

1995 Dakota waterpump
anyone have a good web site with howto info on r&r a waterpump on a 95 Dakota 3.9 engine? all help appreciated,I am trying to avoid $375 400 cost of repair shop Thanks Lee
8
8

Town and Country; Durango
I have two trucks, both 1999. One is town and country with a 3.8 liter engine and the other is a Durango with a 5.9 engine fully equipped with a tow package, and rear wheel drive. what kind of gas...
1
1

Re: Crate Engine
Mopar, Jegs, Summit, Edelbrock........and several others are very good. Stay with companies you know and get a good price. Ed
5
5

OT<< Happy Veteran's Day!!!>>
Thought I toss this up to say "Thanks" Also, Welcome Home!! Roy
15
15

OT Sen. Larry Craig "Knock Three Times"
41
41

Dodge 3500, quad cab, 05, Drivers door lock jammed.
My truck has the drivers door lock jammed in the lock position. I can open the door from the inside only. The lock button is firmly stuck down. Someone told me these are magnetic and it is possible a...
4
4

Tire Question
I have a 2007 quad cab 4x4 dakota and it seems to ride a bit rough. I admit I'm not the most diligent in rotating my tires but it seems I must do it at least every other oil change to keep these...
4
4

It is with a heavy heart that I must report........
It is with a heavy heart that I report the untimely passing of our dear friend and AADT know-it-all Snow Man. Snow was killed in a testing mishap while reviewing a new product used to decorate the...
4
4

600 Horsepower Viper Now Out
To see the link go to on Classic and Collector CarsBill

ball joints on 98 dakota...and recall?
Anyone know if that recall of balljoints for 2000-2003 models (dakota and durango?) was ever extended down to 1998s? I supposedly need ball joints and front shocks (and have to therefore get the whole...
31
31

tie-downs in 2008 Dakota bed?
Does anyone in here know if a 2008 Dakota SXT Extended Cab has tie- down brackets in the front of the bed? I just bought one, and had it for one night, and today I had to drop it off so they could fix...
16
16

2003 Ram HVAC
2003 Ram 1500 QC 4x4. I bought the truck new in May of '03, and had to take it in under warranty in January of '05 to get the mode door replaced at 10K miles. The door broke and would only blow out...
7
7

1962 Dodge Power Wagon
eBay: