Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 ram 2500 diesel steering
I have play in my steering,I think I heard this is a common problem.I'm looking for the problem and about how much it will cost to fix.
1
1

Case of Oil
Quick question: What do you guys pay for a case (12 quarts) of standard motor oil (e.g. 10W-30)? Went to buy a case tonight. Stopped at AutoZone. They wanted $38. Either prices have gone way up, or I...
20
20

Fusible Links/Circuit Breakers
89 Dakota 4 cyl. After turning the key with no start, I tried a few times when with the last, everything went dead. In ACC postion not even the dash indicator lights work. Any idea what I blew? The...
2
2

Ram 2500 Ouad Cab Tires
Good Day All I am looking for input on tires for my 01 Ram 2500 Quad Cab Truck with a Cummins Diesel. I am tired of all the tire web sites,salesmen etc and thought I would ask the group which tires...
20
20

Let's See Some Pictures!
Let's see what everyone is driving. I always read about everyone's truck, but nobody gets to see them. Post a link. If you need a place to store your pics, I've set my site up to take pictures...
5
5

Best hard toneau cover?
Looking for a painted to match ABS or fiberglass cover for my truck. What brands have people been pleased with? Over the years I have seen way too many with lift systems and locks that don't stay...
2
2

P0404 Code
I have a 2004 1500 Quad Cab SLT with the 5.7L engine. There is about 58000 miles on the truck. A couple of weeks ago the check engine light came on but went out a couple of days later before I had a...
9
9

Dakota RT 360ci rear end question..
Am looking at a 2002 Dakota RT 5.9 to purchase. Do all 5.9 Dakotas have limited slip differentials or was that an option? If option .. can I tell if it has it by the VIN?? If its not limited slip --...
3
3

heater control lights?
Summer went on so long and I really didn't drive at night, that now when I drive in the morning and HAVE to turn the lights on, I noticed the controls for the heater controls are dark. I cant...
3
3

OT It is that time!!
Once again, I offer you folks a chance to jump or hop on the Pat's wagon. Rabbit, your beloved Bengal's are up for a thumpin' Monday night. What do ya say??? Roy
32
32

Help with Remote Start 2005 Ram Install
I am installing a Mopar remote start kit in my 2005 Ram 2 door, Hemi. All has gone well, until near the end it says to connect to the Coil? Each cylinder has a coil on the Heemi! Where do I connect?...
3
3

1990 Dodge Dakota
We were driving down the road and headlights flickered and dash lights dimmed for just a second, two or three times. About 5 minutes later, we lost headlights, breaklights, parking lights, taillights,...

1991 engine swap
I have a 1991 full size 1/2 ton truck (4+4 - automatic) it has a 318 throttle body. the motor is old and tired, besides that I need more power (for pulling a trailer). I would like to swap it out for...
2
2

Should glow plug light illuminate during bulb check?
I never ever see this light. Ambient temp is above 66F but I expected to see it when I first turn the key and all other lights illuminate for a few seconds. Do I have a bulb out on my new 2007 Ram?
11
11

2007 ram brake controller connector
On my new 2007 ram I found the blue connector under the dash. However, it's opening is right up against a large wiring harness coming from the white plastic box that the blue connector is mounted to....
2
2