Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Dodge Ram 2500
I have a 99 dodge quad cab and it has 30,000 miles an I cant find any help to figure out my problem It started out by just staling out,then I gave it a tune-up, same thing,so replaced the fuel...

2002 ram opinion needed
i'm thinking of buying an 02 4x4 ram, slt with the sport package & was wondering if theres anything i should look out for. it has 120,000 miles, one owner, & it looks mint. thanks for any info. =AE
10
10

OT - Please ID my Grandfather's car
9
9

0455 code on 2001 2500QC V8
Is there a common cause for this code? It has gotten to the point that within a day or so the code shows again after I reset the DTCs. Was just wondering if you guys have seen it to be one thing more...
11
11

2006 dakota driveline noise
I have a 06 dakota quad cab slt 4x4 with 4.7l engine with 3.55 limited slip rearend. Whenever the truck is warmed up there is a very noticeable clunk whenever the truck is shifted into neutral or park...
13
13

OT...ID old car
I have a photo of my grandfather's car (circa 1930). Do you know a site or group where I may upload a .jpg file to get the vehicle identified? TIA, John
4
4

Serpentine belt
I'd like to replace the belt on my '01 Ram (V6) and was wondering if there are any problems or pitfalls I should know about before doing so. It's squeaking a bit on cold starts and looks like it may...
3
3

Digital Compass readout freaking out!
On my way back from a long trip, I noticed the digital compass / temperature readout was freaking out. Display was randomly making unreadable displays. I turned it off and back on, and still the same....
1
1

1999 Dodge Ram V8 5.9L 4X4 SPORT Tranny noise?
Hello All, I am by no means a mechanic, however, I would like some input before I go to a mechanic to get my truck checked out. I am not totally convinced that my issue is 100% a transmission issue,...
10
10

The Light is Off!
For those of you who've been around for a while, you might remember that the Check Engine light on my 2001 Dakota has been on for a couple of years, complaining of a small evaporative emissions leak....
11
11

W.W.Bridge lane closures this week
Major lane closures sheduled for the W.Wilson bridge the rest of this week. Expect major delays if you are trveling I-95 through the Washington D.C. area. beekeep
2
2

Proper Tire pressure
I have a Ram 1500 with 275/60 R20 tires. These are after-market tires so reading the door jam will not work. Bought it used. I think max air pressure is 80* Anyone know about what pressure these...
20
20

???
Just received my yellow Ram CC sport 4x4, added Daytona wing, and will add front air dam, tonneau cover, spring assist shocks - rear, bed and hood strips are done, along with a rear window business...

Warped manifold?! (darn it!)
So, I finally got the truck in to have the manifold gasket replaced (per my posts a little bit ago). Walked to the mechanic's this afternoon to find my truck still in the shop with the hood up. He was...
15
15

Re: wiring short problem,,help
Which is a real good way to wind up with a dead battery because you forgot to turn off the radio.
1
1