Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'97 Dakota Door sagging
The driver's door on my '97 Dakota is sagging. What is the best way to fix this? Thanks, Ken
4
4

flat rate/incentive program.
Any of you who work at a dealership have a flat rate incentive plan by which you get paid? If so, I'm interested in hearing the details of the system.
10
10

hum or whine in rear of 1999 1500 pick up
Found bad thrust washers replaced clutch packs still annoying whine. any help out there.
4
4

FA: Dodge humpback panel truck (1936)
1
1

can water temp sensor cause idle problems?
Hello, I have been chasing this rough idle problem for some time now. I have replaced a lot of stuff (IAC, MAP, intake air sensor, and tested the TPS). I was reading the Haynes manual and it says the...
4
4

Dakota wipers went out
I have a 1990 Dakota SE, 4 cyl, 2.5L, 5 sp OD and the wipers just quit. It pumps washer fluid and the wiper motor SOUNDS like it's running but no wiper action. Has the motor seized up somehow or is...
3
3

Dakota A/C problem
I have a 1990 Dakota SE, 4 cyl, 2.5L, 5 sp OD. The A/C gradually quit cooling. It has been retro-fitted for R-134. I picked up a recharge kit at Auto Zone and put in 3 cans of 134. It cooled that...
3
3

Need help fixing my stolen/recovered truck
Hello, I've got a 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 that was stolen. The ignition was removed, so I need a new ignition and someone told me I need a new "halo" also. Has anyone done this repair? My local Advance...
4
4

OT -- Looking to upgrade Computer
alright fellas looking for a little input/experiences with this brand motherboard. I'm thinking in the next month or so upgrading my system and giving the current system to my wife for her personal...
85
85

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Heater Core Change
Please HELP!! I need step by step instruction on removing the dash and replacing my heater core. Thanks
1
1

AC Intermitted and AC Blowing Through Defrost Vent
1500 Dodge Ram V6: I am having problems with my AC system. The system is intermitted, I can turn the system on and it will not blow. But while I am driving or running idle it has a mind of it's on to...

Oil Pressure Sending Unit for a '87 Dodge Ram 100, 318 V8
I am trying to find the Oil Pressure Sending Unit on a 318 V8 engine in an '87 Dodge Ram 100. It has a history of problems with the Oil Pressure Gauge fluctuating for no apparent reason. After...
1
1

86 Ramcharger w/360 suddenly stops running
I'm stumped here and would appreciate any tips. I have an 86 Ramcharger with a 360. It is a carb intake and stock electronic ignition. At any random time the engine will suddenly stop. It is an...
10
10

need help with mud guards
I have a new '06 1500 and ordered a set of Mopar mud gurads. They arrived with several different sets of screws and clamps. Before I started drilling holes I was looking for some guidance on...
1
1

1992 Dakota No Start
We have a '92 3.9l 2wd Dakota that won't start. We don't have any voltage on the dark green/orange wire @ the coil, injectors, pin 57 @ the ecm. We have tried another ecm - same problem. All fuses are...
13
13