Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Strange Sound from truck
hey everyone. I have a 92' Ram 150 4x4. Truck has 318 mag with auto tranny. I noticed a sound coming from the rear of the truck. It almost sounds like metal draging on the pavment. I looked and nothen...
2
2

Any MA inspection techs here? PCM swap/VIN?
Hi Folks, Looking for info from anyone that does emission inspections in Massachusetts, especially if they have any experience with modded OBDII vehicles, or input from anyone that has been through...
17
17

How to changes the entire headlight on a 2000 Dodge Dakota.
Does anybody knows hot to change the headlights on a 2000 dodge Dakota? Thanks a lot!

P0455 code fixed, or not likely?
Had my truck in for service today, as the muffler was rusted through and the rest of the system didn't look too good either. Since I had it in to an exhaust expert, I had them look for the cause of...
27
27

heater motor
I have a 2004 Dakota that will not blow air hot or cold in the interior. All fuses are ok. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the next step.
4
4

Color codes alternator wires
I posted this in and either they think their too smart to answer or they don't really know. Old dodge van, 70's vintage. Alternator wires from back view, two small gauge ones, one is green other red....
11
11

Was there ever a 3-SU setup for the Slant Six?
Did anyone ever build such a thing?
13
13

Tranny slipping
on a 96 4x4 2500 w/Cummins. Is this an adjustment or a rebuild? It will be going to the shop for servicing as soon as I set up a ride there and back and want to prepare myself for the worse. John
11
11

Ping Mike Simmons
Mike, check your email, I sent you somewhat... Unless your addy has changed recently, that is :) jmc
1
1

2001 Dodge Dakota - ABS Light
Good morning, 2001 Dodge Dakota has the ABS light and the brake light ON. Any idea what I should be looking for to figure this one out... Steve
10
10

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel
I just bought my first Dodge Diesel so far I like it. I was wondering about tires. I have had Discovery AT on my 1990 Suburban and I was wondering about the Discovery ATR vs. the Stock Mitchlen also...
1
1

Headliner Problem
'03 Dakota CC 60k miles, and the headliner's now starting to come unglued. It's dropping in the middle on the passenger side, and the front's coming down as well. Suggestions on how to fix?
9
9

2000 ram 2500
My wife 2000 ram 4x4 with a 360. It will not start in wet weather. She has changed the cam sensor, cap and rotor, the crank position sensor was changed a year ago. I've suggested she try plugs and...
6
6

5.2 dipstick
I need a replacement dipstick for a 5.2L Magnum in a 1994 Ram 1500 4x4. I have found one for the 318 (non-Magnum) engine but didn't buy it yet as I'm not sure if it will fit. Anyone know for sure? The...
1
1

1999 Ram 1500 van -- won't crank.
Had the van for about 8 months now.. has been working fine. Put a few thousand miles on it so far.. One day, I went out to drive the thing and now the thing just gives a loud "click" when you hit the...
15
15