Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chrysler Town and Country after crash
check out how well the Chrysler Town and Country holds up after a major crash! I'm very impressed.
5
5

OT: Cleaning a grill
Ok, I'm gonna do something really sexist (as perhaps the only one in here with two X chromosomes ): Assume because this place is full of guys with trucks, it's also full of guys with grills :) I'm the...
13
13

Simple power mods?
I have a 97 Dodge Dakota ,I installed dual exhaust and was wanting to know if anyone knew of some simple power mods that can be done to give my weak 3.9 , a little more 'power ? I saw a spacer that...
13
13

Lifetime Warranty!!
In a webcast announcement today, Tom LaSorda announced that effective today all new '06, '07 and '08 new Chrysler vehicles sold at retail will be covered by a lifetime full powertrain warranty....
25
25

2 doors weakness'
stinking driver's side door anyway Jon A. Ranta 29829-8th Ave. S.W. Federal Way, WA 98023 253-946-3733

Power Window Problem
2001 Ram CTD 4x4 Can you replace the power window motor by itself? Or do you have to replace the motor and regulator assembly?plmk
1
1

1988 Dakota 3.9ll v6 Code 13 issues
Friend has a 88 Dakota v6, auto, 165k, 4x4, -- nice truck. Recently started setting code 13, only. Today we: Filled with Antifreeze (non-related) Replaced Air cleaner and cleaned housing and tubes...

2001 Dodge Ramvan 1500 error codes PLEASE HELP
I will post my whole story only if asked, due to it's excessive length. right now it will not start, NoBus error... tach button + ignition revealed chec 920 921 999 google does not know them, please...
2
2

I have one for sale!!!
Hey there i have a 1995 dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with 118,000 miles on it. All of the maintenance records are current and full for the whole time i have owned it. I am a mechanic myself and have done all of...

AC Staying On
Hi All! Seems that the AC in my 99 CTD Quad Sport is stays on once turned on and won't shut off from the heater controls. Anyone else have this problem and found the cure? TIA Best to all! Fred
6
6

2008 Dodge Avenger SE
2008 Dodge Avenger SE The News from Pricing Information MSRP $18,220 Invoice $16,923 Standard Engine:2.4L I4, 16 valve, 173 hp @ 6000 rpm 4 speed automatic transmission 21 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy...

where does this vacuum line run to?
I got under the hood to find the vacuum problem on my 95 dodge ram. found a broken vacuum line under there. there are two vacuum lines that run together to the cruise control diaphram under the...

OT<<< Picture this!!!>>>
As most of you may know, our resident rabbit was going on vacation this week. I have it from a reliable source, that as he and his family went by the area of the Idiot's house the wide ride went into...
21
21

Differentiate: Alternator, or belt or pulleys?
I posted this once before, but not really good answers. Old dodge van mid 70's, 318. Alternator had spacer that one bolt slipped in. Long time ago I lost the spacer and used washers to align the...
10
10

Custom Airbrushed Dakota for sale
I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with auto, air, and 108,000 miles. It is custom painted with blue flames, ripped metal, bullet holes, and a ghost on the tailgate. You can see the vehicle and additional...