Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mac!!
Here's one most of you will get a kick out of. I just got a email from Mac. He is still dicking around with getting a isp. He has one but although he can read this he can't reply as yet. If he is a...
1
1

General Tires
Its bout time for a new set of tires on the Ram. Looked at some General Grabber AT2. They look pretty good. Has anyone else ran General tires on there Ram or Dakota. If so, how good were they? Thanks
5
5

Changing brake light
Need to replace my left brake light and reverse light but after taking the screws out of the tailgat side of the lens the tail light lens does not want to come out. Are there more screws? Or is it...
2
2

Thank you Tom
Got to tell you guys what an Ace Tom is. Offline he had me check fuel at the injectors to ensure I didn't have pump issues as I had low power problems. Truck would barely get out of the way (96...
23
23

Dodge DTC codes FYI
Chrysler/Dodge DTC Code Interpretation P0016 Crankshaft/Camshaft Mis-align/sync P0030 1/1 02 Sensor Heater Relay Malfunction P0036 1/2 02 Sensor Heater Relay Malfunction P0071 Ambient Temp Sensor...

2002 Durango Issues
I have a couple of problems with my truck that I am kinda sure what they may be, but could use some fresh ideas that I may be overlooking. Problem 1) Cruise control My cruise control seems to have a...
7
7

19887 Dodge Pick Up Wiper Arm Removal
I am a non-mechanic. How do I remove the wiper arms on an 87 Dodge 100 Pickup? The wipers have disconected from the motor (motor still spinng away) and I need to get under the cowling thingy to see...
2
2

01 Dodge van trans
I drive a 2001 Dodge full size van (compay truck)-V8 i assume a 318, automatic, 92K miles. Last fall it started kicking out of OD, and then a few miles later the "trans temp" lght would come on. I...
15
15

Royal Purple - zinc
Royal Purple motor oils - all of them - are fully "API certified" (unlike Amsoil), which means there is NO zinc or ZDDP in the oil that would be bad for catalytic converters. That is a specific...
3
3

2006 Dodge Ram Gear Noise
Just curious if any other Ram owners (or other models, too) with a manual transmission have ever experienced any gear noise. We bought this truck new (it's the 2500 Power Wagon model) and it started...

<PING> roy
Roy zip me an email. remove the obvious before emailing =)
3
3

OT: Bill France Jr.
Yet another from the old NASCAR days passes on.
1
1

Flywheel for '64 Dodge D100 Slant6
I have been having a hard time finding 10" flywheel for my 1964 Dodge with 225 Slant 6 / 3spd on tree for months without any luck. Yes, I know it's a SNAIL engine but hauled good load on longbed...
4
4

Ram Rear Axle Shaft Interchangeability?
I have a bent left rear axle shaft on my 2003 1500-series 2WD pickup. I've called around on the phone, and looked around on the internet, and I can't find anyone selling the replacement axles for this...
3
3

Snap-On tools sale end today