Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Towing
My question is this. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel, I am towing a 28 ft TT, about 7900 lbs, I use the TOW/HAUL button when towing, Should I also take it out of Overdrive. This would require me...
2
2

2 part question: Dodge 1 ton Dually Diesel clutch problem
I am running a 1998 3500 Laramie dually with old style Cummins diesel engine..... I 'm the original owner and havn't done any modifications to anything..... Truck looks like the day it was bought and...
36
36

Heard from Mac!
From: "azwiley1" Subject: Re: 2001 Dodge Dakota Auto Transmision - No Reverse Date: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:08 PM I wonder if Gary G. is still alive and kicking, anyone heard form him or Budd for that...
5
5

Ram dash disassembly.
I have a 2006 Ram 3500. There is a double drink holder in the center of the dash. I made the mistake of dropping some change in it, then closing it. It would seem the change fell into the dash, and...
1
1

2001 Dodge Dakota Transmission Part Numbers
Hello Group... 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 2WD, 3.9 V6 Existing Transmission Part: P52119751AA I have another transmission.., that looks that same...here is the part number: 52119815AA I am told that...
4
4

Tranny overfill - just a little.
Okay, makes sense. I knew that there was a fudge factor on the low side. In fact, much to my surprise, when I started this project yesterday, my tranny was 1 quart low. I guess last time I did this I...
6
6

OT: Fender Flares
Beside Bushwacker, is there anyone else that makes a good quality fender flare? Anyone have any experience with any of them?
7
7

2001 Dodge Dakota Auto Transmision - No Reverse
Good morning, I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota 2WD, V6. Forward gears are excellent...I can do engine breaking in forward gears... Problem is...no reverse. I can hear it go into reverse...like the usual...
4
4

WINNABLE Gas War
GAS WAR?? a GAS WAR idea that WILL work=97=97=97=97> This was originally sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. =A0It's worthy...
11
11

inner door panel
The door handle on my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 is broken. You can only pull it about half way out, and can only open the door from the inside. I would like to no how I can take the inner door panel off to...

inner door panel
The door handle on my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 is broken. You can only pull it about half way out, and can only open the door from the inside. I would like to no how I can take the inner door panel off to...
1
1

Engine Oil
Which Oil Do Most People Prefer To Use And Why? Synthetic or Non Synthetic Just Trying To Find A Good Oil To Use In My 06 CTD Thanks
3
3

PING Tom L
Or anyone else that has usefull information that would help. I have (finally) discovered the source of my t-case leak. Now, I need to know why it is happening and what can be done to stop it. The...
2
2

Orangepeel.
Truck's nearly 6 years old now (2001 Dakota club cab 4x4). From a distance, when clean, shiny and well-cared for. Closer up though, she's starting to show her age. Orangepeel everywhere (cept where we...
5
5

1991 W250 Air Duct Source?
Can anyone suggest a source for the rubber air duct that runs from the air filter element box to the turbocharger intake on a 1991 W250 without intercooler? NAPA doesn't have it, the dealer no longer...