Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

electrical question
Good morning, Just purchased a small used popup camper to pull behind my 02 Dakota V6. The Dak does not have a trailer tow package or HD alternator. The popup has a 12V battery for interior lights...
63
63

Re: Steering wheel tilt stuck
Does your tilt lever just flop back and forth now? It's possible that you could hit a bump, and the steering wheel could tilt unexpectedly. Be careful...
1
1

OT: Blow Out
Wow, what a way to top off an otherwise uneventful day at work. I-10, 75mph, left lane BOOOOOOOM! Left front blows the tread right the fuck off! No warning, no indication of a problem, checked the air...
48
48

Dead Batteries
Hi All! Having trouble with my 99 CTD Sport Quad Cab. Batteries went dead while truck was stored over the winter. I replaced both batteries about 2 weeks ago. Started the truck on different days over...
9
9

Cummins 12V 200k plus
Anyone else have an older 12V with over 200k on it? John
20
20

OT: Movin
Well, I know some will think that they won their little piss-ant game they are playing but it couldn't be further from the truth. I will be moving in two weeks and with out services for a bit. I...
20
20

Toyota Tundra - slowly taking over
Automotive News - May 7, 2007 ..in the first three weeks of April, the percentage of Toyota trades for the Tundra was up sharply from last year, according to Power Information Network. Trade-ins from...
1
1

OT<< Metal Detectors??>>
Since I'm walking 3-5 miles a day on the beach I though having one might make things more interesting. Anybody have one or have experience with one? Not the bomb detectors. Roy
10
10

Welcome back to the US!
DaimlerChrysler announced this morning the sale of the Chrysler group to Cerberus Management, a privately held US company! While Daimler AG will retain a 19% holding in the company, Chrysler will once...
21
21

The 2nd amendment explained.
Here is the original writing of the constitution prior to it's decades of misinterpretations that have taken hold. ?A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free Bear, the right...
14
14

1995 RAM brakes, pressure in pedal, but no stop
So here's the history: When I first got the truck a year and a half ago, I noticed the RWAL ABS light would come on occasionally, but only when applying the brake in reverse. There would be pressure...
1
1

Ping <<<Mike>>>
Just came accross a letter authored by this fellow Bryan Moores. The letter is in response to a question asked by a service director in VA. It is dated 1/24/07, with a subject entitled, Radiator White...
2
2

Torque flight 904
I just rebuilt the trans in my dodge 250 pickup and road tested it to day The trans shifts from 1st to 3rd, no 2nd gear can some help? Is this a band adjustment? Thanks
1
1

Rear view mirror on 1996 B2500 Conversion Van
Hello All, I have been beating my head over this one. I have the above listed van, it is a starcraft conversion. It has a rear view mirror with a compass and temperature indicator above it. Below it...
3
3

Transmission question
The other day I stopped at a stoplight in my 2003 Dakota 4X4 Quad cab w/V8. with about 45000 miles. Transmission was serviced about 10000 miles ago. When I took off the transmission was slipping, I...
1
1