Best Rated threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2003 Caravan - Raised Rear End
I have a 2003 Caravan SPORT, SWB (short wheel base) and noticed the rear end sits higher than the front on level ground. One dealer said this is normal due to the springs/suspension. But I notice that...
1
1

Any MA inspection techs here? PCM swap/VIN?
Hi Folks, Looking for info from anyone that does emission inspections in Massachusetts, especially if they have any experience with modded OBDII vehicles, or input from anyone that has been through...
17
17

Check Engine Light code 2002 Dodge Ram 4.7L V8
Hello - I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 4.7L V8 I did the on off on off on trick with the key in the ignition and got two codes for my check engine light P0442 P1491 The first one is in my Haynes Manual -...
3
3

Dodge Ram 1500 - 2 or 4 wheel drive
I am considering buying a Dodge Ram 1500 in the UK, as I want something big, intimidating and an expression of my manhood : ). I notice that most Rams advertised are 2 wheel drive models, the 4 wheel...
55
55

Royal Purple - zinc
Royal Purple motor oils - all of them - are fully "API certified" (unlike Amsoil), which means there is NO zinc or ZDDP in the oil that would be bad for catalytic converters. That is a specific...
3
3

2000 dodge 1500 4x4 wont start
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem,...

engine code, 2002 dodge ram 1500 4.8 l
Check engine light on Code P 0037? Checked gas cap, did not remove the light? Any ideas.
1
1

FleetGuard Oil Filter Question
Do you guys buy these filters in your towns, or just order on the Internet? I live in Las Vegas. Where might I look to find them locally and save the shipping? What's a good local price? They seem to...
2
2

318 has me baffled....
92 Dakota 318 Magnum MPFI AT 210k Miles A pristine little extend cab pickup - never had a valve cover off. I'm 67yo and this will probably be my "final" vehicle. Truck runs and idles perfectly, until...
5
5

2001 dodge ram 1500 5.2
strange whistling noise from under the hood when temperature is around zero degrees and colder (celsius) appears only when vehicle is under load if you let off on gas noise goes away also when you put...
3
3

1998 Dakota front end knocking???
Hi everyone, I own a 1998 Dakota Ex-cab w/ 3.9L engine, and it has about 100,000 miles on it. All fluids are topped up and clean. Now, I have experienced a loud knocking noise in my front end the last...
3
3

1993 Dodge Dakota 3.9l V6 backfires when hot
I have a 1993 dakota p/u when hot within 10 minutes or so it will start to back fire and eventually dies and will not start till it cools off. I have changed exaust, cathalytic converter & EGR valve...
4
4

Hard start cold, any thoughts?
Hi people, 1995 1500 auto 2WD 5.9 This has recently been difficult to start when cold but then starts fine when the engine is warmed up. When cold, it just clicks a few times and sometimes it doesn't...
6
6

1978 Dodge Power Wagon Combustion Problem
I've got an 78 Dodge Power Wagon (D200) with the 360. The truck won't idle nor stay running. It dies when you stop for light, etc... Mileage is crap. Plugs are fine. Timing? Carburetor? The truck only...
4
4

What's reasonable workmanship for bodywork?
Recently, I received my truck back from the body shop, after they fixed the back fender. Initially we were quite happy with the work - panel looks good as new from arm's length. I have no quarrels...
5
5

Diesel in a 1976 Dodge sportsman van?
Is it possible to put a diesel engine into 1976 Dodge sportsman van? Has anyone heard of someone doing it? Thanks! John
9
9

V10 Knock Sensor
Where is it? Or has Snoball not admitted he is "clearly in error". all of his snot nose drivel with this link this idiot out of "dodge" clearly wasn't enough. He's reeking havoc with a post count as...

84 Dodge truck ignition part question
I have an 84 Dodge P/U with 318/2bbl. One of the square modules that sits on the left hand fender next to the firewall is "leaking goo". Obviously it needs to be replaced, but I cannot seem to figure...
1
1

198 slant 6 4x4 seized engine..now unseized
How about you growing up and getting a life and stop acting like a spoiled child that needs there fix! Just keep it up if it make you happy because if you want to show your inmaturity no body but you...
18
18

ABS Fuse
The ABS light and Brake light are both lit on my 96 RAM 1500 4x4. I have seen posts about the Rear Axle Speed Sensor. This seems to be a common problem. I was looking at the fuse box in the engine...
3
3