Best Rated threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Chevy or Dodge or Ford 1 ton with diesel
I am trying to decide which truck to go with and was hopeing I could get some advice from the group. Are there any advantages or disadvantages to any of the diesel engines offered by the different...
21
21

2002 Dodge Dakota rough idle
HI, I have developed a rough idle on my truck. Just purchased it used. It has 88000 miles on it. Have tried the obvious so far, air filter etc. Also a stalling problem when a load is applied. Any...
6
6

gas tank 1995 dodge ram
change fuel pump found a green ball in tank the size of a ball like you would use to play jacks....what is it for ...
2
2

Canopy comparisons (Can)
I'm trying to decide on a lower priced canopy for my dak qc. Up here I have the choice of Arrow, Leer, or Raider. What are your favorites among these ? I'm aiming for cab-high,color matched, 3rd...
6
6

Converting NV4500 to NV5600
How about a dicussion about converting a 2500 QC, 360, NV4500 manual over to a 6 speed NV5600. I've heard the driveshaft lengths are different, and the flywheel. I'm considering going this route since...
26
26

1953 Dodge
1953 Dodge B-4-D Anyone have any idea what spark plugs to use? Has anyone done a 12volt conversion, and is the Delco 10-SI the easiest to use as an alternator

Code P0456
Code P 0456 is described as "Leak has been dectected in the evaporative system." The gas cap has been removed and reinstalled seventeen times or more over a three thousand mile period without the...
10
10

Help in diagnosis code is P0302
Reader shows "Cylinder 2 misfire detected". I have changed: Spark plug, wires, cap, rotor, Injector and ran professional injection cleaner at the rail. I am still getting the code back after clearing...
5
5

02 Cummins Lift Pump
Hey, Folks. I have a 2002 Ram 2500 with the Cummins TD (regular output, not the high output) and I've got a problem; low lift pump pressure. I have checked the fuel pressure on the low side of the...
18
18

Fuel - Air management for 04
Looking for a way to manage fuel and air flow in 2004 ram 1500 . Whats available so that i can watch the performance of the truck , as i go down the road , change if i need to improve performance ? I...
4
4

Twitchy steering? 00 dakota...
I have a question... Is it just something about the geometry of the front end of the dodges in general in the 98-04 models range maybe? I drove the companies (I believe it was an 02) full size 4door...
16
16

2001 Dodge Dakota Transmission Part Numbers
Hello Group... 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 2WD, 3.9 V6 Existing Transmission Part: P52119751AA I have another transmission.., that looks that same...here is the part number: 52119815AA I am told that...
4
4

Freeze Plug on 97 dodge ram
I thought I could put in a engine block heater on a 97 dodge ram. I removed the front freeze plug on the drivers side but there is not enough room. The hole is the correct diameter, but it isin't deep...
20
20

speed governor on cummins?
Well folks after I get my truck fixed next week I will be heading out of town and into Mexico with better and cheaper LSD (not the drug) that is about $1.80 a gallon next month. Anyway I recall some...
18
18

'98 Ram Rear Axle Howl -Solutions??
Is there a common problem with rear axle failure on these beasts??? I have a 1998 QC 1500 with the chrysler 9.25 rear axle and it started a howl about a month ago. I can only turn the radio up so far!...
9
9

1998 Ram 3500 cummins no power
My 1998 Dodge diesel suddenly has no power. I went on a 2.200 mile road trip pulling a 30ft fifth wheel with no problems at all, but now, three weeks later it barely has enough power to get on the...
5
5

Supertech ATF+4 - is it synthetic and can it be mixed?
Anybody know if the Walmart branded Supertech ATF+4 is synthetic? Couldn't find any hint on the label nor on the web. Why am I asking the question? The last time my transmission fluid was due to be...
1
1

[SOLVED] 2005 Ram 1500 Ashtray Door Wont Stay Closed (2023 Update)
Does anyone know what actually keeps the ashtray closed on this model? I use the tray for a change holder and yesterday it opened on its own and now it wont stay closed. I cant seem to find any...
6
6

5.9L Long Block or Short Block
Which do I want???? Will they both fit in a 98 4x4 Dodge Durango???
11
11

1955 Dodge Red Ram 270 Hemi V-8 w/standard transmission bellhousing-RARE-FOR SALE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140221677814
12
12