Re: Dakota and 3.55 vs 3.92 Axle ?

I know this is an old post but it was crazy reading all the pros comments on 3.5 vs 3.92 not one of the pros asked about tire size??????????? i have 31 inch tires so I will not lose any mpg at all.............never even mentioned who are these people.....get any gear you want but what size tires do you have is the real question................

Reply to
uselessimmigrant

I was thinking the same exact thing while reading. 31x10.5r15 tires you definitely want the 3.92

Reply to
jrgriswold2578