Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

CD/radio head unit problems - suggestions on how to diagnose?
The Visteon CD/radio unit in my 2002 FIAT Stilo failed to turn on with the car the other day, and has resolutely failed to do so since. No lights come on, and there's no other sign of life from it....

Punti 75SX Reluctant to start
Hi My erratic running 96 75SX of which I originally suspected the ECU now doesn't always want to start. When I turn the ignition on, unless I hear what I believe is the fuel pump quietly purring, the...

Fiat Uno cold start problem
Hey everyone, I have a 1 litre 1994 fiat uno (with a FIRE engine) and am having problems with it whilst the engine is cold. The best way i can describe the problem is that it is like having a car with...
1
1

Brava wipers
My Brave wipers have lost their self park setting and therefore they also do not have an intermittent. My "friendly" MOT testers has said that this would be a fail as it would impair the drivers view...
2
2

Replacement ECU for Punto 75SX question
Hi I have a faulty ECU and I'm considering buying one on eBay. The cheaper ones appear to be straight out of a vehicle. Can they be connected without something being done to clear out the old settings...
3
3

HELP REQUIRED 2007 Punto odometer
Hi can anyone help? Just bought a 07 plate fiat grande punto 1.4 dynamic. Can't seem to get the full mileage up at all. shows mileage for trips made but not the actual mileage that the vehicle has...

PICS - The new FIAT Nuovo 500 - The iPod of Cars claims Fiat
Here is what Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne believes will become the iPod of Cars. This is the new Fiat Nuovo 500 which you can tell by the pictures is going to be highly customizable. Judging from all...

Fiat 500 vs Mini
Wall Street Journal - July 5, 2007 Tychy, Poland -- From the unglamorous setting of a former Communist factory in southern Poland, Italy's Fiat SpA is launching a car it hopes will attract a new...
3
3

Fiat 509
Where can I get hold of a new/used piniondrew to my old 1923 Fiat? Any help will be appriciated. Herman Münter, Bergen, Norway

1981 Fiat spider fuel pump problem?
Hi all, I have a 1981 Fiat spider pinaforina convertable which usually runs really great. Nothing like it, except that occasionaly there is a problem starting it. Usually when I put the key in the...
2
2

Punti 75SX cutting out and erratic tick-over
I have Fiat Punto 75SX. Which has always had erratic tick-over since purchased secondhand 3 years ago but it used to run well. The tick-over can vary from 500 to 2500 rpm at times and standing at...
2
2

E' utile per altre Nazioni allacciare un'alleanza con l'attuale Germania, la cui inconsistenza è chiara a tutti?
l'uomo e la scimmia. La contestazione, non è permessa ad un periodo storico che da una parte dà ad ogni depravato

Punto 05
I have a Punto multijet 1300 on a 55 plate ... had the car since new and have twice needed a new booster switch for the turbo and now it has gone again for the third time! ... anyone know or hear of...

How to replace Gromit on 2nd gen Punto on Driver wiper linkage
I have a 2nd generation punto, the plastic gromit (is this the right word) has come off the drivers wiper connection to the linkage, stopping the wiper from working. I can click the connection...

Marea back wiper ?
Hi, Is it possible to get to the wiper linkages through the rear door panel? It's started going slower and stopping , and the 3-in-1 isn't fixing it as fast as usual from the outside... ! Thought I'd...
1
1