Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FIAT STILO
HOW TO RESET SERVICE INDICATOR

May 2007 Punto Grande CD won't work
Yes, 1 month out of a 1 year warranty and the CD player in my 2007 Grande Active will not accept CD's. When you insert a CD it retains it for about 2 seconds and then ejects it. An ideas? Help... --...

Passenger Door Required for Punto Active 1.2
I would like to purchase a passenger door for my Punto Active 1.2 on a 52 plate in the Azzurro Sprint VR - 462/A blue. Is anyone scrapping a Punto in this colour or do you know of a good contact to...

Punto 55 lights flash with indicators
Hi, My son's 1996 Punyo 55 1.1 has a problem with the rear lights. On the rear left hand side (near side). When the indicators are on all ok, switch on the lights or press the break pedal and the near...
6
6

Punto lights?
I?ve just noticed an amber light bulb come on on my dashboard and have never seen it before , can anyone tell me what it means please? many thanks.
3
3

Fiat Punto Rear Brake System???
Need to get some new shoes for the rear brakes on my 1995 1.1 Punto 55 Sx but don?t know if its a Bendix or Lockheed system. Need to know to buy new shoes!! Please help!!!!! Many Thanks,

Mintex. Any good?
Need to replace front discs and pads on Stilo 1.9 JTD 5-door. Mintex are a lot cheaper and used to be a good brand in my youth. Are they still OK? Another Dave

Punto Speedometer Troubles
I have a 1996 Fiat Punto and my speedometer is really starting to bother me. The needle will randomly go to the maximum then go to 25 mph and stay there even though I?m going 40 mph on a double...
2
2

fiat punto firing on 3 plugs
i have a fiat punto 1.2 16v and it seems to be firing on 3 plugs called the aa out and he said its the coil pack so been and got one and fitted it but the problem is still the same can any one help...

Marea towbar
Hi, Would a tow bar for a marea saloon fit a marea weekend? Bearing in mind I dont care if the boot thingy doesnt drop down. Thanks!

Fiat Punto
Can anyone help? The windscreen wipers, the heater and the headlights wont work on my Fiat Punto, also the lcd light on the dash for the rear windscreen demister doesnt come on. I have checked the...
1
1

2000 spider engine removal
IIf I remove the shifter or the shifter housing can I pull the engine and tranny as an assembly? if not why not? Thanks a bunch

Punto wiper motor stuck on
Fiat punto '52 plate. Hi all. My son came home this afternoon with the cry of Da-ad. The wiper motor was running continuously with the ignition on. I check Haynes and there are three relays - one in...

Punto 2001 - power steering cuts out - randomly
Yo... not again... unfortunately yes once more..., 2001 Fiat Punto (the same one) steering works great, and then without warning the power steering warning light comes on at the dashboard, and the...
2
2

FA:NEW HAYNES MANUAL FIAT 850 1964 - 1971